looking for a program.

Community Forums/General Help/looking for a program.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi I'm looking for a program on these forums, but can not remember the name, someone had happened to me but I've forgotten, is to create pictures in frames, followed as the reels of films.

I appreciate the help.

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#2]
If you are talking about a screen capture software, it may be "camstasia" or "fraps".

Yue(Posted 2014) [#3]
no, no, command loadanimimage

Image 1, image 2, image 3 only image, frames...

GfK(Posted 2014) [#4]
He wants (I think) to combine a bunch of separate images into an animstrip. I use my own stuff for doing that so I don't know of the program he's asking about.

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#5]
Oh i see. I think you can code your own routine to load each image and draw it at the desired position inside a wide enough image, then export the final image containing all the images you want. There must be an example of this on the forum or in the code archives, i guess.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#6]
There is a program that takes several images and joins them into a single strip of images .... I forget the name, it's a shame ... : (

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#7]
You're looking for GlueIT. I haven't see a valid link for a while, but I do have a copy. You could take a chance and download it from http://www.varcade.com/blog/glueit-sprite-sheet-maker-download/

Yue(Posted 2014) [#8]
@dawlane

Thanks You!! =)