Blitz3D IDE changed font

Community Forums/General Help/Blitz3D IDE changed font

mv333(Posted 2013) [#1]
I recently changed my keyboard input language, and now Blitz3D switched from the nice small bold font, to a larger non bold one. Is there any way to bring back the old font, while keeping the new keyboard setting?

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#2]
You can increase/decrease the fontsize in pretty much any windows program (which includes the B3D IDE) by holding the control button while using the scrollwheel on your mouse -- it'll increase/descrease the font size.

Kryzon(Posted 2013) [#3]
What Windows version are you using? Different ways depending on it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/10444-63-shortcut-keys-keyboard-language-changing

mv333(Posted 2013) [#4]
@xlsior: it decreased the font size, but it's not bold.

@Kryzon: i know about that. But, i wanted to know if i can bring back the old font, while using my NEW keyboard input language. I'm on Win7.

Thanks.

fox95871(Posted 2013) [#5]
Oh man, I'm so sick of all this incongrenuity stuff. And unfortunately all I can offer you for sure is my sympathy, but... well, it is a font afterall, right? Why not just track it down and force it into your computers font folder? And what language have you switched to that it doesn't use a through z, kanji?! Ha ha ha ha ha! Anyway, good luck.

VIP3R(Posted 2013) [#6]
Try re-installing Blitz3D with the new keyboard input language active (but, DO NOT uninstall the old installation), then update Blitz3D to the latest version again.

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2013) [#7]
Edit the ide ini file....

virtlands(Posted 2013) [#8]
My guess is that the original Blitz bold font is named "Blitz.fon".

You'll need to find a copy of Blitz.fon and also change that listing in your blitzide.prefs file.

I like the skinny verdana.ttf font the best.