Help Windows 8

Community Forums/General Help/Help Windows 8

Yue(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello trial version of windows 8, I walked a blast with Blitz3D, now update to the pro and juas!, Blitz3D is not working in full screen mode, ie the screen is much larger and does not display properly, any ideas that in the test well and VAT will not now.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#2]
Probably just need to hit auto-adjust on your monitor.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#3]
Where do I find that option on my monitor is in hardware or software?

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#4]
Where do I find that option on my monitor is in hardware or software?

Usually, it is to the left of the button you use to turn on your monitor. Read the manual that came with your monitor. You also need to make sure you are using a resolution supported by your monitor and graphics card.

It should be noted that B3D does not work properly on Windows 8 when run full screen. This is not a problem with B3D, it is because of DX7 which is not properly supported on Windows 8. You will only be able to get a max of around 30 frames per second when running full screen.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#5]
I had no problems with that in the preview of windows 8, on performance in full screen, now the mess is that the move to the pro, the screen is bigger, my monitor is one of those old folks and I can not set it right.

Imperium(Posted 2013) [#6]
So in fact Windows 8 (Preview Release) worked fullscreen with Blitz3d without any issues? Can anyone else confirm this is true?