Ubee router 2600 Help

Community Forums/General Help/Ubee router 2600 Help

Yue(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi, I have a problem and I could not enter my router to open ports or configure it, the fact is that if I just went out 192.168.0.1 ponia basic router information, but could not change anything.

But now I try both managed to enter the router configuration and I find a lot of options that I have no idea what can be done, however any suggestions.

Now, I can do, I can not do, the host server gave me the router blocked.

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#2]
If they gave it to you blocked, they probably don't want to you make any changes... you need the password in order to do so, and it's unlikely that they'll give it to you...

Trying to break the password will undoubedtly be against their terms of service, and they may terminate your account if they found out do are (trying to)

Yue(Posted 2013) [#3]
I just want to open a port :(

big10p(Posted 2013) [#4]
Just enter the local IP of the computer you want port forwarding for, enter start/end ports, tick 'Enabled' then click apply.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#5]
ok..

ipconfig: 192.168.10 it's??

Yue(Posted 2013) [#6]
Ok :D thanks.

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#7]
Note that most likelt the local IP is dynamically assigned by DHCP, which means that each time you reboot your PC you -may- get a different IP address unless you can assign a static address to your computer.

Also, just FYI: If you are going through all of this to offer your 'free hosting', 'paid for by advertising clicks' you should be aware that in all likelyhood you'll pay more for electricity to keep your computer running around the clock than you'll ever make back through the advertisement clicks.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#8]
Hello, static ip is always the same brand on the web that I have given above, however I do is with the goal of understanding a little thing.