Jony Ive Redesigns Things

Community Forums/General Help/Jony Ive Redesigns Things

azrak(Posted 2013) [#1]
http://jonyiveredesignsthings.tumblr.com/

GfK(Posted 2013) [#2]
...and what do you need help with?

(tu) ENAY(Posted 2013) [#3]

...and what do you need help with?

Literally, General Help, help in general.

azrak(Posted 2013) [#4]
Ups .. Sorry this post was for general discussion.don't get angry !!

Hotshot2005(Posted 2013) [#5]
well, Your Zombies look so Angry :-P

GfK(Posted 2013) [#6]
well, Your Zombies look so Angry :-P

The one on the left is from Plants vs Zombies. The other one, I presume, is his attempt at drawing it. I have to say, it's quite possibly the worst bit of artwork I've ever seen in my time on here. It really is mind-bogglingly awful.

azrak(Posted 2013) [#7]
this is not my Zombies !!?

Maybe some of you saw the new look of IOS7 .. Which was designed by Jony Ive Designer at Apple .. The designer has relied on and focus on the flatness and white include phosphoric backgrounds of bright .. In a move that entertaining a group of critics of the design work on the site of the mockery of the new design. http://jonyiveredesignsthings.tumblr.com/

GfK(Posted 2013) [#8]
See, if you'd said all that in the first place...

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#9]
See, if you'd said all that in the first place...

Read the topic title and the link URL, he pretty much said it all in the original post.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#10]
The quality of artwork didn't exactly encourage me to click on the link.

I'm not mystic meg. I quite like people to put a small amount of effort into their posts.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#11]
I don't see the reason for the outcry of Jony's designs for iOS 7. He is merely copying what everybody else is doing. This is what Apple has always done.

The quality of artwork didn't exactly encourage me to click on the link.

I'm not mystic meg. I quite like people to put a small amount of effort into their posts.

More than anything, the original post suffered from language barrier and the wrong forum category. The topic though (Jony and his design) have been the talk of every tech site since the unveiling. It has kinda run it's course.