Plugin Blender B3D?

Community Forums/General Help/Plugin Blender B3D?

Yue(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi, where find pluing blender last version.

Polan(Posted 2013) [#2]
The only working plugin for blender is for 2.49b sadly.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2013) [#3]
Ultimate Unwrap does a very good job of producing .b3d models from blender images.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#4]

Now where is the version supported by this plug, the 2.49b (Blender)

Kryzon(Posted 2013) [#5]
Nice find.
If you read the script header, it says it's for Blender 2.59 (and some ambiguous text there says it has 2.63 compatibility as well).

You can get either of these old versions here: http://download.blender.org/release/
(For any version, you want the windows32 build.)

Yue(Posted 2013) [#6]
:D good Kryzon!! working Perfect in 2,63

Blitzplotter(Posted 2013) [#7]
Quality - thanks for the info

Yue(Posted 2013) [#8]
The plugin works on the latest version of Blender, I am using the version 2.67by works well, it is important to understand that to export animations bones and plays have at least one line marked keyframe animation.

The only problem that I can not solve is esportar various textures in the model.

*(Posted 2013) [#9]
Using blender i have had major problems exporting b3d from it with everything in there. I have now gone back to milkshape3d and ultimate unwrap and im thinking of creating my own basic editor for mesh creation as there doesnt seem to be any good osx/linux editors that do what milkshape does ans milkshape hasnt been updated in ages.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#10]
Fixed issue where exporting multiple textures on the model, the plugin works correctly.

Greetings.

Kryzon(Posted 2013) [#11]
Outstanding. Can you share how you solved this?

Yue(Posted 2013) [#12]

The plugin has no problem, works fine on 6.7 version of blender.

What it solves the textures correctly applying their materials and textures, use fragmotion initially to establish whether the model has been exported, so the real problem is lack of expertise with blender but with practice is solved.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#13]
Never contributions in editing mode, long object mode, and export marks a key bones in the animation line.

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#14]
Hello,

I have tried to use this b3d exporter for Blender but there is a problem somewhere...

Here is what i have done :
Installed Blender 2.63 (windows32 version)
Installed Python 3.3.0 (corresponds to the same time, around 2012)
Copied pasted the script that yue mentioned in notepad and saved it as a text file (encoding ansi, lines ending windows)
Renamed the file to "b3d exporter.py"
Put the .py file in Blender 2.63\2.63\scripts\
Opened Blender
Clicked on user preferences>addons>install addon, selected the .py file, clicked on install
Now, as i understand it, the exporter should be installed...
But if i click on file>export, there is no b3d choice.

What else do i need to do to make it work correctly ?

Thanks,

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#15]
Hi RemiD,

After installation, you still need to activate it by toggling the checkbox then hit Save User settings.

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#16]
@RustyKristi>>Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately i can't select the tickbox that you show on your screenshot... Something must be wrong on my computer, i will try to reinstall python and blender...

Can you tell me which version of python and which version of blender do you use ?

Thanks,

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#17]
No problem RemiD, it's a default 2.74 version. Maybe you should try this version of blender and this is the export script that I'm using (v3.0) but I forgot where I have downloaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ex7sedw91m6bu0n/B3DExport.zip

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#18]
Well, it seems to work correctly now (blender 2.74 + python 3.4.3).

Thanks again RustyKristi !

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#19]
hey I am glad it is working for you now :D

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#20]
Does anybody knows if there is a way to export only a skeleton + animation (without mesh) from blender in b3d ?
If i export in b3d and then i analyze the file, it is empty... Not sure what is going on ?

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#21]
Do you plan to reuse your animations with different models? One thing I know is fragmotion is good with exporting to b3d. Maybe you should try exporting ms3d from blender and then convert it to b3d in fragmotion.

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#22]
I still don't know the answer to my question, but i don't need it anymore. I have found a way to fix the issue in Fragmotion...