Help me (test change res and mode windows)

Community Forums/General Help/Help me (test change res and mode windows)

Yue(Posted 2013) [#1]

Download here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3942qqjpyxfy5rz

Hi, I have if I help test this configuration menu which initially changed screen resolution and screen mode to window windows complenta.

Options:

Wind = Toggle full screen display mode windows.
Modo Video: Changes the screen resolution.

I think it's the best thing I could do XD.

In display mode windows will only graphics modes supported 32-bit depth and full screen all (16/32)

I hope to work well.

A greeting.

virtlands(Posted 2013) [#2]
So, we're the guinea pigs now?

I ran the program, and it runs fines.

Just remember to always offer a menu to switch graphics modes.
The program apparently remembers a graphics setting, and does not
re-offer again to change it the next time.

Congrats, it's working well, and the fact that you understand all that
menu dialog code is a bonus. [GUI] menu-dialog code makes me dizzy.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#3]
The program apparently stores the favored screen resolution in a far off place, (..the registry).

Hi, initially when the program starts for the first time, establish a default settings, for example in the case of the default screen resolution is 800 x 600 32 and there is still a file that stores the data.

When you change the screen resolution or any other data, it creates a file in the directory with the name SaveGame kernel.img where all data is stored in the configuration changes.

Regarding the screen resolution is the index stores each resolution, for example in Windows XP for the resolution of 800 x 600 -32 - is number 23 in windows 7 is 4, it all depends on the graphics card.

The idea is that screen mode on the desktop running windows display only the resolutions that have 32 depth, as the others are not compatible, and another thing not to display screen resolutions higher than screen resolution desktop because if the user chooses a higher resolution than the desktop, the game window does not display properly.

Now in full-screen mode if you show all screen resolutions both 16 and 32, the highest and the lowest, now if the user in full screen mode chooses the highest, what the limits Exed windows desktop, going from full screen to window on the Windows desktop, it automatically sets the screen resolution for the desktop window of windows.

Now the idea is that after leaving the program and start it again, start in the last resolution screen that the user chose.

Sorry google translator not help me much, but apparently everything works perfectly.

A greeting and thank you for your help :)