Pay Pal?

Community Forums/General Help/Pay Pal?

Hotshot2005(Posted 2013) [#1]
I bought computer items from man but it wasnt items as it was 3D Models and I have made mistake because my problem is that I dont read it properly :(

How can I get my moneys back from man on pay pal?

Hotshot2005(Posted 2013) [#2]
It alright now as being Refund now :)

Derron(Posted 2013) [#3]
Did I get that right?

You wanted to buy hardware but bought 3d models of that?

If that were the case I would 100% deny your refund request. If I buy a DVD of a movie I cannot give it back with the reason of not getting a candle light dinner with the actress.
Exception if the description was written in a way to cheat customers (like when someone sells empty boxes of devices on ebay)... else it is just a reading challenge. If people buy wireless-cables they should pay for their lazyness regarding "thinking".

bye
Ron

TaskMaster(Posted 2013) [#4]
I would guess that it was likely a scam, written up in a manner to fool you. These are all over eBay. Seems to me that it would be difficult to make this mistake if it were really an auction for models. First off, it must be an amazing model if you saw it and thought it was an actual piece of computer hardware.

Would be interesting to see a link to the auction.

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#5]
Theres a ton of deliberately obscure listings, where they sell you the empty cardbox box of an xbox 360, or a photo of an item, or just the owners manual for close to the full cost of some high-end electronics.

Of course, caveat emptor - buyer beware.