Bank Account canceled

Community Forums/General Help/Bank Account canceled

Yue(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello, I am a novice in this bank and I got to open an account and as I have not used in over a month, ie have not gotten money have closed me, this really is painful.

Someone can tell me that the system case.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#2]
Many banks here in the USA will close an account if there is no activity for 30 days and especially if there is a zero balance when the 30 days are up. I would assume banks work similar in other countries since a bank does not make money unless you have money in your account.

Yue(Posted 2013) [#3]
It's really a shame, throw away 40 dollars (almost two weeks of work) with the opening money thinking it would be a good investment ....

: (

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#4]
If you still had a balance, they should send out a check to your address.

Derron(Posted 2013) [#5]
Hmm think systems differ a bit from country to country. Here in Germany most banks pay you something to open an account there (but then you have to use it for 3 months or so ...some money to and from the account is enough).
Also some banks (state driven banks) are not that easily allowed to close your account as you have the right to own an account (no debit one...).

bye
Ron

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#6]
Yue>>What would be interesting is to know what are the exact conditions to keep the bank account in your country with this bank.
For example if you need to have a minimum of entries or exits in a period.

When you know this you may manage to make a deal with someone to work as a freelancer to do some tasks in exchange of money and even if you don't earn much, at least you will be able to keep the bank account for a later use.

Do you have an "IBAN" ?
I am not sure if you can access this with your bank but see :
http://www.payoneer.com/VirtualCard.aspx
http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx
http://www.payoneer.com/CS-Elance.aspx
It may be a way to have a bank card (mastercard)

Yue(Posted 2013) [#7]
here this is a problem, to have a credit card ask what a company is winning in the minimum wage officially 600,000 pesos a month, about 300 dollars, but I work at traffic lights selling stuff and all that accomplishment when all is going well draw about 350,000 pesos. I feel really bored because I lost that money in the bank and now have to make a new opening for a new account ... and all thinking of saving for a pc, but the system I want to give to the head also.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#8]
minimum wage officially 600,000 pesos a month, about 300 dollars,

What is sad is many in the USA make that in a single day and complain about money issues.

virtlands(Posted 2013) [#9]
If storing $$$.$$$ in banks turns out to be erratic, then it's time to start storing the cash in socks, or an attic, ....etc.

I don't personally know anyone that urns ~ $300.00 per day, that would be wealthy from my point of view.

Ross C(Posted 2013) [#10]
Wish I could have helped you out. I'm skint and struggling to get paid from my own job. Wish you luck!

Yue(Posted 2013) [#11]
correct, the better I'll put the money in a sock ...

Ginger Tea(Posted 2013) [#12]
Now I'm thinking of stripper tip shoes.