videoclip

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/videoclip

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi everybody.

Recently I published a little videoclip that I have made about a song-idea on youtube. It contains a lot of cross-fading and right now I am not sure if it's tube that cannot handle such crossfadings well at all, or if it's only the low DL-transmission rate I got here atm, in this wlan.

Clip is here, would be useful to know if it's that kind of 0.2 FPS on all machines or only on mine, thank you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LMF8Sppi94

BTW. it's only an idea for a song, based on an idea for a solo, so please ignore
the lyrics (they are really only halfbaken) as well as the clip content in general.

(and yeah, that's me there, so enyoy adding my photo to your database... not bad for 44 years, but what scares me is the fact that I am getting "merkel-cheeks" :-O)

Yan(Posted 2012) [#2]
Works fine here.

RemiD(Posted 2012) [#3]

would be useful to know if it's that kind of 0.2 FPS on all machines or only on mine

The clip is read normally on a eee pc 900 (celeron 900Mhz, 1go ddr2, intel gma 64mo).

;)

matibee(Posted 2012) [#4]
Works fine. Sounds ok too.

But I never get why, when filming stuff like this, people don't just stick a lead into the guitar. You know you're miming but there's no need to tell everyone :)

stayne(Posted 2012) [#5]
Works fine here but the tapping in the video doesn't match what is playing.

slenkar(Posted 2012) [#6]
Im a big fan of guitar solos and the one in the video sounds good :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2012) [#7]
sorry for the delay, ppl. thanks for the responds. matibee - you're right, the tapping is out of sync several times. Thanks slenkar. Trying to mix Malmsteenesque bach stuff with funky drums. Good to know the videostream bottleneck is only on my side and not at youtube.

CYA!