Vote for me!

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Vote for me!

Tachyon(Posted 2010) [#1]
A friend and myself entered a Epic Mini-Movie contest a few weeks ago, now I need votes!

The reason I am posting this in the "Graphic Showcase" topic is because I did all the special effects. Some of you may have seen the UFO video link I posted a couple weeks ago- that was a FX test for this film. If you are curious, I did all the graphic effects you see in the film using 3DSMax and AfterEffects.

You can vote once per day for the next two weeks, so go back a couple times a hit the vote button! :D THANK YOU!

Link: http://now.sprint.com/e?pPoQhX2vNhg

Last edited 2010

Panno(Posted 2010) [#2]
i won
i won
i won
i won

Last edited 2010

Last edited 2010

Last edited 2010

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#3]
Nice crash.

TeaBoy(Posted 2010) [#4]
LOL very clever ;) you got my vote!

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#5]
By the way: that page confused me at first, since the icecream video is much more obvious than yours at the top.

Matty(Posted 2010) [#6]
Oh.. I only saw the ice cream video, didn't know there was another one...will have to have another look when I get the chance....

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#7]
Oh.. I only saw the ice cream video, didn't know there was another one...will have to have another look when I get the chance....

It's on the banner-ad look-a-like cellphone thingey at the top of the page.

Matty(Posted 2010) [#8]
I'm sorry - I go to the page linked above , can see the ice cream vid, can see a banner ad with lots of movies...but I don't know which one belongs to Tachyon??(I'm not going to sit through all of them)

Tachyon(Posted 2010) [#9]
Mine is "Epic Imagination"

Here is another link: http://www.youtube.com/sprintnow?x=Fuf3fF32FXqh3w1KW4jW3Xee3fF32FvmEtX3DRRk41YSfZ8ps

3 days to go, and I still need 400 votes to scratch the top 10!!!

Robert Cummings(Posted 2010) [#10]
Voting cos the kid is uber cute and the whole film is a lot of fun. I liked it a lot.

Matty(Posted 2010) [#11]
Thanks Tachyon - I've seen it now, quite fun...(and voted)

Tachyon(Posted 2010) [#12]
Just a few hours left in the competition! I could really use some votes...it just takes a second!