AT43 ONI Tank "Medium Destroyer"

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/AT43 ONI Tank "Medium Destroyer"

Matty(Posted 2010) [#1]
Good Afternoon,

Last night, and this morning (aren't public holidays great) I put together a model from the AT43 ONI range (a miniatures wargame system) using the ONI Medium Destroyer as a guide / reference...

I'm finding myself having quite a few of all these different models lying around on my hard drive, and haven't really got any plans to use them for anything yet.

You can see the original here:

http://miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/621126

therevills(Posted 2010) [#2]
Its great getting a day off for the Queen's birthday in Oz isnt it?! (You don't in the UK)...

Nice APV :)

Matty(Posted 2010) [#3]
It's even better that the Queen's Birthday holiday isn't even on her birthday! (Always on 2nd Monday in June for us Victorians - guaranteeing a long weekend)

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#4]
the pics are a bit dark , can only see an outline

zambani(Posted 2010) [#5]
Really nice APC. I love the global illumination.

puki(Posted 2010) [#6]
I think it looks quite cute - sort of compact. I can imagine it scurrying around. "elcoo's" Jayhawk dinosaur is better though.

Matty(Posted 2010) [#7]
Hi zambani - it's not really global illumination - I just used 16 directional lights pointed downards with an angle of depression of about 65 degrees, and rotated about 360 degrees, a bit like a cone. Quick and easy way for an effect that looks somewhat indirectly illuminated.