..rework..

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/..rework..

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#1]
..after submitting closed demo to publisher, i was asked to do some changes over few things exposed in demo...good thing is that corrections to be made, are something i was expecting, and nothing more than my expectation, so i guess its good..anyway, almost all of them use to be related to character look /4 in total/ ( i admit, some of characters are ugly, but since i never had enough time, and there were plenty of characters, so i simply didnt do it at that time, and i havent had necessary tools 2 years back)..anyway, here is my 'touch up' over first out of 4 characters necessary to 'fix'..this time i brought it up on to entirely different level...I was also very happy to see big interest about my lipsync module since it really does work very well, so i cant wait to rig back just finished Corona, one of main figures in game..I hope you like her..shes hot now :)

Matty(Posted 2010) [#2]
Nice dragon.

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#3]
very nice, can you export a low poly mesh and have the details automatically painted onto the texture?

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#4]
..yes..this is shot from Mudbox where everything is done, then im going to export normalmap based on this mesh, and later do some poly optimization to get it down on to reasonable amount of polys, while preserving edges structure..texture wise, im going to do entire character texture paint in mudbox too, before i actually export everything i need for low poly version..

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#5]
how long did it take to make?

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#6]
..this particular character took about 7 days...up to this stage..means, still no texture paint done and not ready low poly version..

TaskMaster(Posted 2010) [#7]
I don't know if Corona is the protagonist in your game, or this dragon. But if this Dragon is Corona, then yes she is hot! This looks great!

puki(Posted 2010) [#8]
This looks exciting.

Looks a bit suspicious to me though - like a plastic toy that has been 3D scanned. The wing surfaces are incredibly suspicious.

Let's see a picture of the underside of his paws. I've a suspicion that 'Made in China' is etched into the base of one of his paws.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#9]
..LOL Puki...everything is hand made in Mudbox Puki..let me know what would you like to see with character, and ill make it for ya in no time :)..

puki(Posted 2010) [#10]
Make a big-boobed (round ones) elf girl with a firm, peachy, bottom.

I want her in boots up to just below the knee - no heels, ie flat(ish) soles.

I want her in a short elf-skirt with side-splits (not too high) - not a tight skirt, slightly loose on the upper thighs.

I prefer her to be blonde, about 5'5" to 5'9" with blue or green eyes. I don't want her buxom (tarty) - she should be athletic, but not muscular - just nicely toned - lean, supple, muscle.

That should do. I'm not over-fussy.

EDIT:
No tattoos or piercings!

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#11]
the dragon should be the new blitz3d logo

GaryV(Posted 2010) [#12]
WOW! This is extremely impressive. Very good job!

Ruz(Posted 2010) [#13]
yeah it looks a bit boxy. the wing struts lack really structure and the muscles are all over the place. you should use some lizards for reference.
seems a bit made up right now.

grindalf(Posted 2010) [#14]
@ puki, I want to see that aswell :D