I Like Teeth

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/I Like Teeth

N(Posted 2010) [#1]
This is just a collection of drawings I made in a web app. Not really anything to do with games. Don't know what else to say. I like teeth?

All of these are painted using mr. doobs' version of scribbler (originally by ze frank). It's no longer available (apparently ze frank had it pulled) and has been replaced by this, however, so you'll either have to use the original unpredictable and not really interesting scribbler on ze frank's site or you'll have to stick with chrome/sketch in the new one.

Ross C(Posted 2010) [#2]
Very talented artist, are you. I think teeth really characterise a face. The style they are drawn in can imply many different emotions, and personalities.

_Skully(Posted 2010) [#3]
Just goofin with my mouse pad... pretty fun

N(Posted 2010) [#4]
Random doodle.

Jerome Squalor(Posted 2010) [#5]
i like this its a lot of fun to play with

DavidDC(Posted 2010) [#6]
This is such a great little drawing app. Thanks for posting it Noel. I could see a game being drawn up entirely using graphics from this web page.

Oiduts Studios(Posted 2010) [#7]
I have a feeling that i must run outside and tell everyone about this! The only thing that is stopping me is the lightning and the fact that it is 11 o'clock at night...

Yahfree(Posted 2010) [#8]
Wow, this is really cool. It really takes the shading aspect of drawing out. Seems very valuable if you were to do concept art for a game or otherwise.

DavidDC(Posted 2010) [#9]
This is now in colour and well worth a revisit.

Oiduts Studios(Posted 2010) [#10]
simply satisfying, this guy needs to market this thing.

SLotman(Posted 2010) [#11]
Wow. Really impressive tool! Just did this after a couple of seconds:

Now I wish I had a good tabled here to see how good it could be :)

Also I miss some function to erase... that drawing would turn much better if I could erase some parts and start over.