Model Pack 1 "Sword Fighters Medieval City House"

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Model Pack 1 "Sword Fighters Medieval City House"

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2008) [#1]
To help to finance Sword Fighters bliz3d project, DreamsSoftGames presents Model Pack 1:
“Sword Fighters Medieval City House”. This pack contains 35 models in lowpoly ideal for blitz developers.

Format models are: .ms3d, .b3d, .3ds and .obj

Special characteristics:

- All models have a high quality and are low polygon count. Houses have only between 500 and 1000 polygons!!. You can create in your game a BIG city with 70 houses and use only, more or less, 50.000 polygons!!. Perfect to optimize the speed of your games using big and detailed scenes.
- Some houses have the first floor opened in order that you could refill with furniture.
- Easily to be able to create your own houses to use in your games combining the elements of the model’s pack, scaling, rotating, modifying or changing textures.
- Models in .b3d have the yellow windows with the fullbright flag activate. If you simulate cycle day/night in your game and lower the ambient light, in night the windows will be illuminated as if the lights inside the house were on.

Terms of use:
- You are free to use this pack model in your personal games and also in your commercial games. You can do all modifications that you want in the models.
- Not necessary reference in your credits.
-Only restriction is you can't resell any or all of them as models or model pack.

More info and Payment Details in:
http://www.dreamssoftgames.com

puki(Posted 2008) [#2]
I think this is very good.

GBP £16.65 is a very good price; if not an excellent price.

35 models - low poly, yet good-looking.

Slightly cartoon-looking; yet that can be fixed by replacing textures due to 'You can do all modifications that you want in the models'.

Good stuff.

Good to see people soldiering on and creating good media.

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#3]
Yet nobody bought my package :) maybe I need to improve myself in modelling.

GaryV(Posted 2008) [#4]
I am with Puki, this looks great and is on my "to get" list.

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2008) [#5]
Thanks Puki and GaryV! I put a good price not for be a millionaire. In TurboSquid web they fixed the price in 195$. In my web is more cheap. I also want to help the blitz3d developers that do not have knowledges of 3dmodelling and texturing. It's an opportunity to have good models in low poly to obtain good results and fast fps in blitz games.

Mortiis, don't worry. Your work and your modelling are good. Your package it's perfect for create nice environments. In the future I will also create an medieval package with furniture, weapons,...

stayne(Posted 2008) [#6]
These models look nice but in my opinion you overused the white walls with crossing boards thing. Also I'm curious to know if you have removed all the non-visible faces from the houses?

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2008) [#7]
Yes I removed all the non-visible faces from the houses. Thanks to this houses have between 500 and 1000 polys. I also used the white walls with crossing boards but not always. I combine others elements in houses. I want obtain nice models with nice textures and low polys for a good fps when models are in a blitz game.