Would you pay for these models?

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Would you pay for these models?

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hey, I have some old models of an old project of mine which I never finished so plan to sell these models if you are interested. There are more models like a couple of houses, furniture, props like jars plates etc.

They are very lowpoly and in B3d format.

GfK(Posted 2008) [#2]
Wouldn't pay for them. Not because they're rubbish, but I could make my own that good in five minutes. They're extremely basic and not fantastically well textured.

slenkar(Posted 2008) [#3]
I like them, you seem to know which details to make a model and which details to put in the texture, for example the lock on the chest.

They are as good as the morrowind models (xbox version),
I would buy them if they were packaged in a 'medieval model pack'
and the pack had a wide variety of objects (not just weapons)

Zeotrope(Posted 2008) [#4]
Low poly bread tastes like cardboard!

I think in a pack, they would sell. Perhaps 5 bucks (USD?)

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#5]
Okay I've decided to sell them (Click Me)

GfK(Posted 2008) [#6]
This is nothing to do with that guy who was chasing you on here the other week, is it? I ask because he did say money had changed hands and if this is what he paid for, I guess it means these models are actually his.

Not having a go - just clarifying!

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#7]
..he can sell his packs many times as he want, or you talking about some other deal GfK?

GfK(Posted 2008) [#8]
he can sell his packs many times as he want, or you talking about some other deal GfK?
Dunno, but the other guy (what's his name?) seemed to imply that he'd paid for exclusive artwork and never received it (due to a 'communication breakdown').

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#9]
You mean Blitzblaster, I am making a game for him with sprite candy, my e-mail reached him now and everything ok, still working together. Actually he should come here and clarify things a bit. It is not exclusive artwork, a small 2D game.

So, it has nothing to do with Blitzblaster.

Doggie(Posted 2008) [#10]
sliced bread. Gotta give you credit for that.