Music effects pack

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Music effects pack

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi @ all!

So i have finish`d my first music effects pack.
100 sound effects are include. Mouse over button sounds, ingame sounds like shoots, voices, game over sounds and more. All music sounds are in wav files. So my question is, what is the best price about this sfx pack. So for my opinion i think 15 Euro. So what do you think? So i search`d in google for sound effects and found more, but the quality is not really perfect often. So i wait for realistic prices!

Regards
Blitzblaster

Reactor(Posted 2008) [#2]
Assuming the sounds are good quality, that's about the most you could ask for them.

Rob Farley(Posted 2008) [#3]
Create an MP3 of a montage of them so we can hear the quality of the actual sound fx itself (not audio quality), only then can a realistic price be given.

If you have a sound that is supposed to be a cannon and sounds like a soggy fart then the price would have to be lower.

Further more, like texture packs, they need to be themed so in theory you have a one stop (or there abouts) for all your hi-tech sounds or your medievil sounds etc.

Hmmm... Thinking I might have a go at doing this sort of thing... It'll keep me off the streets for a while!

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#4]
Ok here is a small example: http://www.blitzblaster.de/SoundDemo.mp3

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#5]
They are really of good quality, good work. But I don't have any idea for a fair price.

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#6]
Hi togehter!

Today the first music effects pack is online and ready for purchase on www.multimediapacks.de for 15,-- €. 100 wav sounds for your games. Enjoy!

Regards
Blitzblaster

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#7]
So i found a big mistake in the purchase function. So before you must pay monthly the prices, thats was a big mistake. So i change this today, so it is right, you must pay only one time. Sorry for this mistake.

Chroma(Posted 2008) [#8]
Wolfgang,

I'm in need of some battle music...something like your Walk-with-a-strong-amor-Cut music. Definitely like the marching snare drum in it. Maybe an 8-12 secon loopable clip. How much for that?

EDIT: Well your music called TheFight would work but with the snare drum more in the background like on walkwithastrongarmor. :)

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#9]
Hi @all!

Today i have 8 new weapon sounds into the sound effects pak. Now it is 108 samples for the same price. Here a preview from the new sounds.

http://www.blitzblaster.de/newweapons.mp3

@ Chroma: please visit my homepage with the models and weapons and write me an e-mail. I contact you soon.