Glass Style Break-Out Sprites

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Glass Style Break-Out Sprites

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#1]

Here is some sprites I created sometime ago, anyhow, they're available for use in commercial and non-commercial projects, just remember, give credit where credit is due.
http://rapidshare.com/files/107055561/Glass_Sprites.zip.html

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#2]
Cool :o)

tonyg(Posted 2008) [#3]
It's nice to offer stuff but I have to ask why they seem to be made of two mistmatching halves?

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#4]
Not sure really - That's just the way I learned to make glossy type graphics from the tutorial on the web.

puki(Posted 2008) [#5]
Well, it's hardly Assassin's Creed media - but I'll add them to my collection.

Any chance you can do a white one for the rectangular ones and also do all the round ones in the same colours as the rectangular ones?

plash(Posted 2008) [#6]
Those are definitely off, try fading the middle line out to not visible near the ends of the image.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#7]
I don't even have the original PSD file anymore I made these so long ago, feel free to modify them yourself if
you would like.

Yahfree(Posted 2008) [#8]
heres some of mine feel free to use:

andy_mc(Posted 2008) [#9]
I've got some shiny balls I don't need:

Doggie(Posted 2008) [#10]

It's a Ming vase. DO NOT break it.

stayne(Posted 2008) [#11]
If you're using PS change your highlight layer to overlay instead of normal... or whatever it's set to :).

D4NM4N(Posted 2008) [#12]
It's nice to offer stuff but I have to ask why they seem to be made of two mistmatching halves?
To make them look glassy.

Look glassy to me.

tonyg(Posted 2008) [#13]
To make them look glassy.

They would still look glassy without the seam generated from the mismatched halves wouldn't they?

GaryV(Posted 2008) [#14]
Thank you for the use of your balls, Andy.