P51-Mustang Model

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/P51-Mustang Model

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#1]

Okay, this is my very first Aircraft model, I modeled and skinned it in ~2 hours, anyhow, it's free for use, I'd just like to see it used.

http://rapidshare.com/files/105908407/P51-Mustang.zip.html

JustLuke(Posted 2008) [#2]
Very good, especially for less than two hours work.

chwaga(Posted 2008) [#3]
noice! (but to make it look leeter, you have to motion blur the image forward relative to the plane (the area around the plane of course) and put clouds & sky in the background)

Ruz(Posted 2008) [#4]
wow that was quick

Moraldi(Posted 2008) [#5]
I modeled and skinned it in ~2 hours

I will need ~2 months to build a model like yours :)
Very nice!

YellBellzDotCom(Posted 2008) [#6]
lol, Im still tweaking the same model I made over a year ago. Nice job there! Good one!

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#7]
Thanks for the comments :)

The r0nin(Posted 2008) [#8]
Great model! I'm putting this to use, I think (though it requires a re-think of the game)...

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#9]
Great model! I'm putting this to use, I think (though it requires a re-think of the game)...

Great - I'm glad someone can put it to use. I'd love to see what you're doing with it.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#10]
very nice. wish i was as fast as you! btw do you have any other models. i'm looking for a bomber type plane, any era.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#11]
very nice. wish i was as fast as you! btw do you have any other models. i'm looking for a bomber type plane, any era.

Lol... I'm still learning :) I'll give it a try, just give me a few days because I've been busy moving ;)

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#12]
you don't have to make one if you don't want to. i was just curious. guess thats why my nicknames george. just kiddin.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#13]
you don't have to make one if you don't want to. i was just curious. guess thats why my nicknames george. just kiddin.

Heh. I don't mind I'll give it a try.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#14]
I'm working on a B52 Bomber for you, I will upload
it when I'm finished.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#15]
sweet sounds awesome. hope its as good as the mustang.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#16]
Well, I personally like the Mustang better, But here it is,
a B-52 Bomber. Sorry it took so long, My UV Mapper didn't work with Vista, so I had to switch back to XP Pro.

http://rapidshare.com/files/106752402/B-52.zip.html

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#17]
Yeah.. The mustang is much better ;)

stayne(Posted 2008) [#18]
Where are the engines??

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#19]
Crap >< Guess I forgot to model them during the time which Vista was sucking.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#20]
add some engines and it could fly. i know what you mean about vista. it will work for what i need it to do though cause its a top-down view mostly

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#21]
is there anyway i can get the texture for the bomber? it came without a texture.

itsdanreed(Posted 2008) [#22]
Ack, And I've allready deleted it from my harddisk.