A few characters

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/A few characters

Drak(Posted 2008) [#1]
This is a compilation image of a few of the characters I have been working on lately. All these models are based off of one base model, all with slight or drastic changes. Here are 2 of the models shown below with some of their animations shown as well.

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#2]
I like the Roman-style guard. The NPC looks a bit weird, but I think that's because you've painted hair on his head with no actual hair geometry. ( I may be wrong, but that's how it looks. ) Could you not give him a little hair geometry?

Drak(Posted 2008) [#3]
This npc model does not have hair geometry. The first model I made off of this base was the bottom left picture, and you can see he is going bald. The soldier does have a modeled helmet, it is not painted on. I am working on adding modeled hair to models, but am more interested at the moment in getting the animations correct and working perfectly.

YellBellzDotCom(Posted 2008) [#4]
Wow! really nice job. Think the overall look is pretty dang good. I like the way the body and limbs curve, very professional looking.

Well done.

johnnyfreak(Posted 2008) [#5]
nice, but i can't see the nose...

puki(Posted 2008) [#6]
I think they are kind of cute.

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#7]
Nice WoW-ish models. I think they need better texture work.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#8]
I think they look cool. Nice poly use again :o)

Drak(Posted 2008) [#9]
Here's one with modeled hair.

stayne(Posted 2008) [#10]
Good work but the clothing and skin needs dirtying up a good bit. Get some detail in there.

johnnyfreak(Posted 2008) [#11]
good job!

*(Posted 2008) [#12]
nice :D

Pete Carter(Posted 2008) [#13]
nice loads of character.
could you post a wireframe shot?

GfK(Posted 2008) [#14]
"My character has no nose"

"How does he smell?"

......well, you get the idea with that.