Model Pack comming soon

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Model Pack comming soon

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi!

So i have a question about the comming soon model pack.
I found many other model packs an my question is, do you need more weapons like this? In this pack comes axes and hammers too. What you think about a price? In this model pack, when it is finish`d, there was 3 swords, 3 shilds, 3 heavy hammers and 3 axis. Here a preview screenshot.

YellBellzDotCom(Posted 2008) [#2]
Im not currently making anything where I'd be able to use the models, but boy they sure do look nice! Good job on them. Can you post the poly count for each model?

If you had a pack with Maces, clubs, swords, shields, Crossbows(?), Longbows(?), daggers, lances or spears and multiple models of each, I'd say it would probably be worth around $20 us dollars or so, if I were to purchase such a pack.

Good job.

puki(Posted 2008) [#3]
These look very good.

However, there are at least two medieval weapons packs already:

http://www.togamario.com/pack.html

http://www.tridinaut.com/products.htm

maximo(Posted 2008) [#4]
Are you planning to put me out of bussiness?

Puki unleash the flying monkeys on him!!! muhaha :P

big10p(Posted 2008) [#5]
Does anyone actually use these model pack thingies for anything useful?

Just asking.

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#6]
Xyle here is the poly count from the models 1 - 5:

1. Sword with 346 Polys
2. Sword with 224 Polys
3. Sword with 528 Polys
4. Shild with 301 Polsy
5. Shild with 310 polys

Ok it is not high and not to low poly, it is in the middle i think. So a other idea is to create a complete world with buildings, weapons and music in a pack. But i think it is better so select, when i do not one in all. I don`t know.
But thanks for feedback guys.

Ginger Tea(Posted 2008) [#7]

However, there are at least two medieval weapons packs already:

in a way the more the merrier
last thing anyone wants to see is the same generic hero in the same generic loin cloth wielding the same generic axe in a dozzen or so (generic?) games

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#8]
I think you should offer 2 or 3 versions of them, from very low, low to high detail. So people can use one sword for everything: good looking item in the inventory, detailed swords of the players a well as LOD versions in the hands of distant warriors.

Ginger Tea(Posted 2008) [#9]
aye
last thing you want is a really nice sword seen on a character that is about the size of the diablo characters

kinda reminds me of an asteroids clone someone did years ago using a tie fighter
the model was meant to be seen up close like in battlefronts and other games ... but was seen to be about 32 pixels at the most so al the high rez textures just garbled around in the distance

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#10]
Here the first hammer, a normal heavy hammer.
I create at the moment a bis slowly, because i must create music for 2 games.

puki(Posted 2008) [#11]
That looks good.

What's the thing sticking out of the handle shaft?

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#12]
Too much texture tiling on the handle of that weapon. The rest look ok though :o)

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#13]
Ok i give the hamme1 an update and the next one hand hammer is finish`d. It is a raven hammer.

GfK(Posted 2008) [#14]
It is a raven hammer
They're probably easier to catch with a large net...

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#15]
here a new screen. I hope in the next 2 weeks is the pack finish`d.

Ruz(Posted 2008) [#16]
I would stick a few more polys in the shields personally, but coming along nice anyway

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#17]
Thanks Ruz for feedback.
The homepage is online, but in the next weeks, the page was finish`d and ready for the buy function.

http://www.multimediapacks.de

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#18]
The purchase function is available right now.
The next pack is a music pack. It comes in the next 4 - 6 weeks i think.

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#19]
A small question. What do you think about the model pack price? And a screenupdate is out now, see a bit over the top.

plash(Posted 2008) [#20]
Seems a fair price (I'm no expert).

Blitzblaster(Posted 2008) [#21]
Hi @ all!

Today i have a new price about the model pack (9,90 €).
And for the music pack now it is 12,90 €.

Regards
Blitzblaster