House Model Pack

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/House Model Pack

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#1]

Model Pack: Suburbs Volume 1 -

Need a set of models to quickly build a 3d suburb community in your application/presentation?
Need some housing models to fill in those barren spots on your 3d maps? This pack is for you.
Suburbs Volume 1 is a collection of low-poly, highly detailed 3d mesh geometry useable within any enviroment.
The models are highly optimized and trimmed - making use of every polygon. Nothing has gone to waste.
Low poly for use in real-time enviroments, games, presentations etc. ( model average polycount: 1000 )
The textures are high quality, photo-realistic normal maps.
Each model is a single mesh, external lighting details are saved in a text file for easy importing.
Each model contains the formats: Obj, X, GLS, B3D.
All textures and lightmaps are included.

This pack consists of -
5 - low poly, highly detailed house models ( including textures and lightmaps )

Screenshots - ( click image to enlarge )

Visit Gothasoft to find out more - http://gothasoft.com // http://www.gothasoft.com/Default.aspx?tabid=108

puki(Posted 2008) [#2]
These look interesting.

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#3]
Nice to see something a bit different from the usual RPG shop, tavern and house pack. They seem like good quality stuff too.

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#4]
Well done. I noticed some cool patterns to the texturing.

The only oddity I found was the brick pillars infront of the third house. It looks too blocky. The only thing I can think of to fix that is a shader or increasing the polycount though, and it's not really too big of a deal.

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#5]
Thanks for the comments,

Retimer, true I had a time tring to keep the repeated pattern look out of house 3, finally went with a more stretched look.

This pack was originally ment to be 10 houses but other projects have got in the way so i released it as 5 houses and droped the price in half.

D4NM4N(Posted 2008) [#6]
nice

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#7]
I wish you guys made those buildings with rooms the player can enter (even only partial). These houses got some kind of horror game predestination. Well done.

Ginger Tea(Posted 2008) [#8]
ive always wondered how to scale some of these buildings can be
on the outside they look right but go inside and if the scales wrong you can traverse the whole lenght in the time it should take to do a room

mind you when i look at my (shared) house from out side it never looks right ... i know my room to be big(ish) cos its full of crap yet when im outside looking up it seems like i could just pace it in 3 steps