New Engine GUI Test

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/New Engine GUI Test

Nack(Posted 2008) [#1]
I am in the process of testing a new system gui for my engine. Result looks pretty nice. Quite happy with it lol

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#2]
Is the gradient generated or a stretched image? Reminds me of the old final fantasy ui's. I like it

Trader3564(Posted 2008) [#3]
this is exactly what they use in RPG Maker VX. nice CTRL+C CTRL+V work so far, altough, how did you make the bitmapfonts so cool?
i added something like it to my game fantasaar.

Nack(Posted 2008) [#4]
Its a stretch image...for some parts of it. I also have an option to have it internally generated. But thats proofs to be a bit slow.

yea, I just borrowed the graphics from there cus want to get the mechamism down first. I am creating original skin as we speak right now lol. The fonts is just AA text with a second render for text shadow.

Trader3564(Posted 2008) [#5]
Well, im pretty interested if it gets done properly. If you manage to get a sort a like HUD done that would be great for the RPG im working on. So, normaly i dont encourig cloning to much, but this is an exception :-P
Oh, and it would be great to have it interface with LUA.

Ked(Posted 2008) [#6]
Looks good, Nack. Good job.

Nack(Posted 2008) [#7]
thx all.
new skin, text wrap and typewriter effect. all internal. happie. I think i got the technical aspect all down. Just need to make a better skin.

Trader3564(Posted 2008) [#8]
If you want i could make one for you...