my latest pics

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/my latest pics

chwaga(Posted 2008) [#1]
just two of them this time, in no way are these realtime, the explosion i rendered it overnight so i don't know how long (the motion blur required me to render the image about 20 times, and it's originally 1280 x 1024 for my background), the water scene takes about a minute, due to the necessity to calculate the caustics.

this water scene is a remake of my old pool scene, it looks much spookier (and better)

this explosion i made yesterday, it took around 2 hours, and involves way to many lights and particles.

Unfortunately, by the Geneva Conventions, you are required to comment with feedback. You simply have no choice.

mintybreath(Posted 2008) [#2]
by the Geneva Conventions, you are required to comment with feedback. You simply have no choice.

Thats a new one.

Andway, very nice pictures. Like the water one alot

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#3]
The water looks nice. Now the same in Blitz. :)

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#4]
Next time for motion blur, render out the motion vectors and use after effects to put motion blur on, much much faster, and then you can change the length of the blur in realtime.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#5]
Hmmm, a cubemap texture on a blitz controlled mesh. with some animated textures for the caustics. You could fake it a little :D

chwaga(Posted 2008) [#6]
how do you do Mblur in postprocessing??

Blitzplotter(Posted 2008) [#7]
water scene is very good eye candy, so sweet.