Manage your tv station (graphics intensive)

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Manage your tv station (graphics intensive)

Derron(Posted 2007) [#1]
Ok, the topic title is not the one of the game we are producing but ok... doesn't matter.

I want your critics on the graphics. Especially the "interface" (bottom with tv and audience) has changed some days ago... does it still fit to the rest?

Most of the pictures are drawn by hand - only things like the programme-blocks are made with the help of rects and shadow in good old PSP5 - do backgrounds and sprites come together nicely?

Now the pics (texts are in German, but English translation for Interface and some programme data is already done).

Oh before I forget: it's a remake of the amiga classic "MadTV" but although you still have to manage a tv station (competiting against 4 players) you now are able to compete against human players over internet and lan (already working). Betty is still the woman in the building all players want to get married to (thats why you have to send culture programmes and shows about politics).

Main Game: Walking to the different rooms (buying movies, managing news shows, buy advertisements)

Managing movies and series programme of your station

Buying new programmes.

Managing Station antennas (improve range of audience)

Start option screen for single player (select player figure etc.)

bye
MB

Moraldi(Posted 2007) [#2]
Well, I think graphics stuff is simple and clear. That's good for me.
I like also color combinations. Keep going..

Panno(Posted 2007) [#3]
looks like a game from c64 i forget the name

Rob Farley(Posted 2007) [#4]
The little computer people.