Medievalworlds trailer

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Medievalworlds trailer

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hello all.

I just have uploaded a nearly finished version of my demoreel on youtube (lowres). The highres version will be finished next days. The reel was completely modelled&rendered with Lightwave3d. If you have critic or suggestions, please let me know.

here the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJoLkJKGuag

D4NM4N(Posted 2007) [#2]
Awesome as usual :D

Im suprised pixar or disney havent snapped you up by now.

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#3]
thank you, dan.

I also have uploaded a few older (very much older) videos there. btw.. if someone here is interested in Martialarts or selfdefense, you must check my favourite videos.

http://youtube.com/user/svenart74

Pete Carter(Posted 2007) [#4]
some of the best models avalable. love that market and the scene with all the puddles of water in the mud. the work you must of put in. how many people modeled all of that it cant be just one person?

andy_mc(Posted 2007) [#5]
The quality is so good. Totally professional AAA quality. For some reason though I was watching it thinking GTA 1066 would be an awesome game.

JustLuke(Posted 2007) [#6]
Fantastic. I've always liked the look of your work.

If you modelled Chinese architecture - temples, villeges, towns, and the like - then I'd be really interested.

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#7]
The best thing about this is...

...that you get paid to create this stuff - wonderful reel !

IPete2.

CodeOrc(Posted 2007) [#8]
I am considering buying all your models on the web site you have them for sale.

Maybe I will dump my next check into them all...dunno yet. Depends on if I decide to press on with my RPG.

Currently having fun with my FPS.

puki(Posted 2007) [#9]
"Svenart's" stuff is of exceptional quality.

I've bought his previous pack building pack and am certainly considering buying his castle.

chwaga(Posted 2007) [#10]
very nice stuff, what modeler did you use??

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#11]
Thank you all for the comments.

To Pete Carter: Nearly everything in this movie (97%) has been modelled by myself in the last 3Years. In the last big townscene, 2coworkers helped me.

To Codeork: That sounds very nice in my ears:)

thank you puki:)

To chwaga: I work with Lightwave3d (modelling&rendering) and with Vueinfinite (rendering).

big10p(Posted 2007) [#12]
Absolutely fantastic! I don't know what else to say - I'm rapidly running out of superlatives, for your work. :)

Apollonius(Posted 2007) [#13]
OMG, This is beyond words, I wish I was that talented!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#14]
I can only repeat - great job!

Blitzplotter(Posted 2007) [#15]
Certainly impressive work.

puki(Posted 2007) [#16]
Just a shame he doesn't do animated models. I'm having to make do with all of the models from Might and Magic - Dark Messiah.