Guitar Solo V

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Guitar Solo V

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#1]
Here's one more guitar solo themed song I made in the past days. WARNING high Shred factor! If you hate guitar solos that last for minutes or hours then stay away. If you like Steve Vai, Satriani, Malmsteen or Angus Young etc. then feel free to listen:
http://www.melog.ch/the_challenger.mp3

Rob Farley(Posted 2007) [#2]
Guitarstabation AKA Fret Wanking!

As you say... great if you like that sort of thing... Not to my taste but it does demostrate you can play.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#3]
Yeah, it's "Shred Guitar", a music style.

Blitzblaster(Posted 2007) [#4]
nice guitar solo and i like Satriani and Malmsteen too. Cool music!

Ash_UK(Posted 2007) [#5]
jfk :o) Wow man! Excellent work! I just HAD to pick my guitar up and jam to this. I love the melody in this tune. Very like Steve Vai. It sorta reminds me a little of the attitude song. Great work man. Very proud of ya ;o)

Amon(Posted 2007) [#6]
Sounds good. I've heard this style of Guitar playing before but it never gelled with me. Still good though.

What's more impressive though is that downloading this mp3 took 2 seconds. jfk's webspace allows for some fast downloading and maxed out my 2megabyte connection.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#7]
Thanks!

Doggie(Posted 2007) [#8]
Eruption by Van Halen sort of.
Just to mention it I am available for hire as a professional audience member. I show up on time, stand around and look excited before the show, jump to my feet and clap and wave my hands as soon as the show starts
pass along whatever hooch comes down the line and for an extra fee will hold my Bic lighter aloft for up to 20 minutes after the last encore. All for a very reasonable price..
Contact me for details.

;)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#9]
Ok, but be aware of I am frequently stage-diving - and I'm no longer a slim shady type of person :)