StealthRoom v2 lv.1 (2 big pics)

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/StealthRoom v2 lv.1 (2 big pics)

Fuller(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi, This is my first major game, and I (after much debating) choose to do an old game concept of mine that had a rough and buggy version one (my friends seem love it they all requested copies).
Here's the first level, nice and small area for the newbies
screens:

^Inside a church-ish building (still making the models to go in it)

^The Overview of the level and anyone recognize the textures?

I don't have a pic with my sky domes yet so I have to get that up and running.

Little overview:

I like to call this game a Morrowind\Halo\Splinter Cell\Myst(kind of)\MMORPG(once again,kinda)

Well, atleast it's an MM

-----
Currently I have test stuff going but am having major probs with the internet aspect.
All the props and non-wall and floor objects are destructible. There are weapons\magic that you can use to win.

I haven't explained "win" yet have I?

Well, think Splinter Cell, every action you do (ex. stepping on glass,etc.) Affect wether you will be seen or not. Hey! Wait! What if you can't "see" your enemy? That's what I'm going for, the ultimate stealth game. You can't see anyone and they can't see you... But they can see what you do...
Little things like scaring up a bird, can and probably will lead to your death.

And no it's not a match-3.

Fuller(Posted 2007) [#2]
Drat, missed one:

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#3]
pics load very slowly. better use JPG, on a quick server.

Levels are looking good so far, but still need a lot of Work IMHO. Hint: load all textures in your graphicw App and equalize their HUE/light-teint. I´s gonna look better if they fit together (colorwise). Doesn´t look so good if one is more brownish and an other one more blueish. Also equalize the saturation of the textures.

kfprimm(Posted 2007) [#4]
Well it looks nice and that sounds like a sweet concept!

Fuller(Posted 2007) [#5]
Caught me by surprise that there were posts here! Thought my thread had been abandoned.
Thanks for the advice, the texture aren't mine actually and probably do need some work (you might remember the free texture post about a month are two ago)