Texture for a Mole

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Texture for a Mole

N(Posted 2007) [#1]

Bit of a deceiving title. The model is called The Mole. Anyone who was on Polycount five years ago will remember it, but otherwise I should just state that it is not mine, was not made by me, etc. and that I'm only texturing it for recreational purposes. Cheers.

Will update as I go...

edit: Was messing with the shoulder pad. Tried to add a skull, but it stretched poorly. I should've saved a copy of the skull version, just because it looked cool. Anyway, this is what it turned into after the skull.

edit: Hair.

N(Posted 2007) [#2]
New reply, too lazy to edit. More work done on shoulder pads, some bits fixed on the head.

big10p(Posted 2007) [#3]
Neat!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#4]
That's looking great so far.

b32(Posted 2007) [#5]
Cool

insomnia(Posted 2007) [#6]
Indeed

Leto(Posted 2007) [#7]
That looks wicked, Noel. Nice one :thumbsup:

YellBellzDotCom(Posted 2007) [#8]
What kind of software are u using if you care to let go? Those textures look real nice. Great job there.

N(Posted 2007) [#9]
Photoshop and my tablet. Although I don't have my tablet right now, so I can't really do any painting (been preparing to move out of the dorms for a while, so I'm kind of barebones on computer equipment).

jhocking(Posted 2007) [#10]
lol I thought this was noel from the quality, but I wasn't sure because of the username. People who haven't been around here in a year will be thrown off :P

N(Posted 2007) [#11]
Forgot about this... *goes to find the PSD*