Happy new Year

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Happy new Year

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#1]

Hi All,
its now 30hours ago I had the idea to do this and I really had to hurry up not to be to late finally. Wished to had more time do make everything faster and better, but I hope you enjoy it nonthentheless. Credits goes out to Occide, Stephan Friedrich, Fredborg (used Gile) and andreyman (ashadow). Feel free to let me know what you think. You can download the demo here:

www.medievalworlds.com/newyeardemo.rar

degac(Posted 2007) [#2]
change the link please to this one

http://www.medievalworlds.com/newyeardemo.rar

Nice demo! Happy new year !!!
byez

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#3]
ups..thank you

Booticus(Posted 2007) [#4]
Dude, that is realllyyyy cool! I like the ambience the sound sets up!!! Realllly well done!

puki(Posted 2007) [#5]
Oooh - I am downloading this now.

Everyone hold of downloading until I have had my go.

puki(Posted 2007) [#6]
Wow - this is really great.

Listen up peeps - you can move around - like in a FPS - it isn't a fixed postion. You can wallk around the town.

The only fault here is the code is not supplied and the media is not supplied in uncompressed formats - basically, the media is packed.

However, I think I got this stuff already.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2007) [#7]
That is very impressive, it is great to see that there is talented people like you wishing people a new year in such a wonderous fashion.

Nathaniel(Posted 2007) [#8]
Nicely done. That was fun! Nice models and fireworks and music! Happy New Year!

Xzider(Posted 2007) [#9]
Very well done

Svenart(Posted 2007) [#10]
thank you all. Unfortunately we only had 2days to realize this. Maybe we will make a better version with more details and fireworks for the next year. The sound was done by occide.

IPete2(Posted 2007) [#11]
Svenart,

Do not dare apologise, it was a wonderful gesture and it looks fantastic well done!

IPete2.

anawiki(Posted 2007) [#12]
Very nice looking. Happy new year.

Roman