very very basic 3d models

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/very very basic 3d models

b32(Posted 2006) [#1]
For my 'GameDesign' course, that starts in January, I'm writing a 3d gamebuilder. My students are aged 9-11. The program has two main parts: (1) modelling tool (2) world editor. I've made these models when developing/testing the modelling tool:

The models (except the house) are animated. I have no modelling experience, the house and car are based on ready-made textures I found on the internet, I used them only to test the software.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#2]
Wish I had a teacher like you when I was at school !
Cute models and very appropiate for the age group. The house is a little "flat" though could do with some extrusions or irregularities.
Good luck with the course !!

andy_mc(Posted 2006) [#3]
they look really good for a program you're writing yourself.

Hopefully you'll get them all interested in games writing. You could start a trend of schools getting into programming languages like blitz, that'd be awesome.

D4NM4N(Posted 2007) [#4]
I like the stuffed toy look youve done. For cartoony i think the simpler the better.

This is a model of my little boys ted 'mr bunny'. I modeled and animated for him.
He runs and i will be happy to donate it to your collection for the kids to experiment on (mail me).

(yes his butt really is that big as he has had all his beans swung into his arse :)

puki(Posted 2007) [#5]
I like cuddly toys - I've got loads of them.

_PJ_(Posted 2007) [#6]
awwwwwwwww

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#7]
I just want to know which heartless SOB hit a snooker ball directly towards Mr Bunny just before that photo was taken?

Amon(Posted 2007) [#8]
I just want to know which heartless SOB hit a snooker ball directly towards Mr Bunny just before that photo was taken?

IT WAS ME!! MUAHAHAHA.

D4NM4N(Posted 2007) [#9]
Nice one.

Damn bunny, its mayhem every bedtime we cant find the bloody thing!

Terrible twos i guess :/ .. "BUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAA!"

lol