MyNew Site with free Texturs & Imgs great 2D app..

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/MyNew Site with free Texturs & Imgs great 2D app..

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#1]
What do you think of my new textures site. Creative comments welcome.

All the 128x128 images (thats the thumbs in the demo) are FREE so help yourselves.
They should be great for 2d tilesets for floors (& walls with shearing), websites etc.

www.d-grafix.com/images.php

-edit-
How to get the free 128x128 ones:
Click on try demo.
Do a search for say brick or grass or whatever.
Choose the texture thumb you want and then it should appear under the watermarked slide next to the arrow(right click to save as).

Sorry about the missleading title of this post, it should have read: Check out my new textures site with free thumbs great for 2d games.. or something like that :P but unfortunately once posted i cant change it :(

Ive put the 'free' bit in a bit more plainly now for example:
http://d-grafix.com/textures/viewjpg.php?img=2006-08-01-seamless-walls-95727691&imgtype=seamless&category=walls&width=1024&height=1024&date=2006-08-01

John Blackledge(Posted 2006) [#2]
Free, but your service costs 20 euros?

Naughty Alien(Posted 2006) [#3]
..I think he mean on 128x128 textures, whats free for guests...but..I cant access those textures without registering, and registering means I have to pay 20eur..

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#4]
OOps, mabe I should be more specific in the text :P I have edited the post above with instructions

I cant access those textures without registering,

yes you can, click on 'try demo' then right click on any thumbnail and choose save as.
If you just want tileable, just tick the seamless option on the right hand side

As i said theyre 128x128, not much good for 3D (unless its for small models), but works good for floor tiles (and walls with shearing) in 2D games, web backgrounds etc.
If you want the full size versions (ie unlock the download button) then yes, reg. is required.

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#5]
Ive put the 'free' bit in a bit more plainly now:
http://d-grafix.com/textures/viewjpg.php?img=2006-08-01-seamless-walls-95727691&imgtype=seamless&category=walls&width=1024&height=1024&date=2006-08-01