A little help please :o)

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/A little help please :o)

Ash_UK(Posted 2006) [#1]
EDIT: I realise that this particular forum is only for graphics showcasing, but I didn't know where else to post it and for that I appologise.

Hi people. I was wondering if someone could help me out here please. I would like to design a 3D model of a cinema for a friend. I am not quite fully sure about the best way to go about planning it out /designing for the modelling process. If anyone could offer any help I would be very very grateful. Thanks guys!

Ash

MadJack(Posted 2006) [#2]
Is this to be a model of an existing building?

How is your friend going to use this model?

Fuller(Posted 2006) [#3]
Well, start by sketching it out (on paper). Then open your modelling program (which is what?) and start designing what you sketched. Don't be afraid to make adjustments. Or open a program like 3d world and place you seats and other objects in a carved out box.

skn3(Posted 2006) [#4]
Hey strangely somone I know has requested I make a cinema model for him recently. What is yours for ? .. myn is top secret ;).

polygoon(Posted 2006) [#5]
This seems to keep popping up. Odd.

Ash_UK(Posted 2006) [#6]
@MadJack: It is going to be an original model. My friend is going to need it as a demonstration movie clip.

@Fuller: Thanks for the advice :o) I'll give that a whirl but I'm really no good at the designing/concept stage with things, this is where I could use some help :o)

@skn3[ac]: I am pretty sure it won't be the same person but then again, that information is top secret ;o)

@Polygon: Which seems to keep popping up? The cinema thing? :o) I do appologise if this is the case, but I just need some help with mine for the designing stage etc :o)

Thanks guys for all your help.

Ash

Ross C(Posted 2006) [#7]
I'd probably design A chair first. Then copy it lots to the correct position. The rest shouldn't be too taxing i don't think :o)