46 Free archives full with 3D models and more!

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/46 Free archives full with 3D models and more!

WildStorm(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hey guys!
I uploaded 46 archives (665MB). You can find there 3D models, textures, sounds, musik, photoshop stuff and much much more!
Please read the attached Readmes! Most of the stuff should be free for freeware and commercial projects.
Here you can get it: http://www.next-dimension.org/index.php?c=15&lang=eng
A thx for my work would be nice.

Greets, Wild-Storm

PS: Please excuse my bad english ^^

puki(Posted 2006) [#2]
Oooh, Star Trek stuff.

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#3]
the 3ds stuff in the organics 1 doesn't sem to work - complains of invalid file extension.

WildStorm(Posted 2006) [#4]
hm i don't know, i didn't test all models. but there are other formats to, aren't there? so you can load these files :)

stayne(Posted 2006) [#5]
If you didn't test them, where did they come from?

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#6]
Seems like it's from FantasticsArts. fantasticarts.com unfortunately seems to be vanished. They released various things over time, a lot of hiQ stuff.

WildStorm(Posted 2006) [#7]
yes these archives were free to download @ the edonkey network. but since fantasticarts is down, there are no links any more. so i thought i could upload them, so people become them faster.

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#8]
But are they truely free for commercial projects?

WildStorm(Posted 2006) [#9]
I can't give any guaranty. But once more: Rad the READMES!!!

Here a Readme from Trance Vol 1
"All of the tracks in this archive may be used for personal or commercial work without restrictions"

Pete Carter(Posted 2006) [#10]
thank you very handy

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#11]
The files I got are containing lots of zipfiles for content by various creators, some with license info in a text, some without. I think you should at least say thanks to the creators in the credits.

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#12]
You're sharing other people's files which you downloaded through means which are legally dubious at best, don't have explicit permission to do so, and you want to be thanked for your "work", despite no mention or credit for the people who slaved for many hundreds of hours to create these files.

Priceless.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#13]
At the other hand you should see FantasticArts was a popular collection of free content with individual licenses, collected and provided by some people, and once again somebody took his time and uploaded 655MB to his webspace, only to prevent content/work from being lost and forgotten.

WildStorm(Posted 2006) [#14]
Gabriel, i can take 'em offline and you won't ever see them again... (except @ eDonkey with 2kb/s).
And these files have been collected by fantasticarts.com. Some of them are from 3dcafe.com etc. (just like jfk said)
The things with the credits are written down in the readme's...I just took archives, wich were in the eDonkey network (LEGALLY!!!! The links @ fantasticarts were ed2k links!), so for everyone it is legally to seed/load these files, and put it on my webspace. so, i don't understand, where the point in your argumentation is..

edit: and the point with the thanks is, that i can't push the thread up. so other people keep this topic alive and everyone can see it and load the stuff!

North(Posted 2006) [#15]
Yup and that 2kbit/s uploader has been me for the last couple of years.. :) and i do still offer them

Thanks @ Wildstorm for providing a better d/l location

Nothing wrong with using these if you credit the respective authors.

WildStorm(Posted 2007) [#16]
I packed all archives to one large. For those who whave Broadband without traffic limit

Link is the same: http://www.next-dimension.org/index.php?c=15

Trader3564(Posted 2007) [#17]
cool. Im downloading... @ 1MB/2sec, i got 5% already xD

WildStorm(Posted 2007) [#18]
I changed the page a little bit, that it becomes more clear. And now there is a extra english page too. link above.