Skull

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Skull

Chroma(Posted 2006) [#1]
I started working on my monsters for the demo level. This skeleton is a bit extravagant for my taste. But once I got going on it I couldn't stop.

Atm I'm tinkering with a skeleton, rat, and goblin.

Jimbob(Posted 2006) [#2]
That's pretty awesome...it reminds me of the Skull that appeared in the corner of that really bad kids game show called Knightmare, where a head would slowly disintegrate into a skull along with the player's health.

GfK(Posted 2006) [#3]
That's pretty awesome...it reminds me of the Skull that appeared in the corner of that really bad kids game show called Knightmare, where a head would slowly disintegrate into a skull along with the player's health.
I remember the computer game version of that. You walked around dungeons collecting apples and chicken legs (who the hell goes round leaving chicken legs in dungeons anyway?!), and that was about it. Never found anything else to do.

(tu) ENAY(Posted 2006) [#4]
Knightmare was probably the most revolutionary kids show of all time. Simply way ahead of the gameshow formula. Shame there's been nothing like it since its day.

I also thought of the Knightmare skull when I saw that :)

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#5]
Me too, I think it's the eyes that do it.

Ash_UK(Posted 2006) [#6]
Very well done Chroma :o) I like the nice simple design to it. Keep up the good work!! :o)

simonh(Posted 2006) [#7]
I remember the computer game version of that. You walked around dungeons collecting apples and chicken legs (who the hell goes round leaving chicken legs in dungeons anyway?!), and that was about it. Never found anything else to do.

I bought that game when I was about 10, expecting it to be just like the TV show. Imagine my disappointment upon loading it up and not even being able to esape from the very first (empty) room. Biggest letdown ever, except for maybe the Flintsones game where you just painted a wall.

And that's a very authentic looking skull. With mad eyeballs!

Chad(Posted 2006) [#8]
Lookn' good man :-)

When I modelled a skull once it looked like a sphere with a terriable texture on it.

it was..

Chroma(Posted 2006) [#9]
I had to start over on that skull about 5 times. And now I'm probably gonna start over again haha.

Defoc8(Posted 2006) [#10]
yeh yeh..iterate!... (random sillyness of the day), oh and i
like the skull..not sure about eyes though.