Jarvis

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Jarvis

Jimbob(Posted 2006) [#1]
...is a legend.

Another oekaki drawing. Took a couple of hours.
I think I'm becoming addicted to this...

QuickSilva(Posted 2006) [#2]
Great job. I`m looking forward to posting my own images soon. Keep an eye out. Your right about it being addictive, I`ve been hooked but have yet to submit something. I like your style though, how long have you been drawing?

Jason.

puki(Posted 2006) [#3]
Oooh, it's that "Antony"/"octacan" boy. I think that white thing in his hand is a bit small - should be more cigar-sized.

Jimbob(Posted 2006) [#4]
Drawing online?
Probably about 3 years. I've only learnt the patience and started to try a lot harder in the past month though. It's damn worth it.

I've learnt a lot from just doing pixel art (for about 8 years) and through every game/sprite design I pick up a few ideas here and there and started to apply it to sketching and digital painting. Just experimenting really. Every time I draw something I get an idea for three other things so it's hard to put it down once you've really started.

I guess you've just gotta do the best you can with the time given...

skn3(Posted 2006) [#5]
Your starting to improve loadsssss! It is also an interesting style, sorta like oil paintings. Cool :)

Sledge(Posted 2006) [#6]
Cool - and I learned a new word too! The rolly suits.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#7]
Nice pic - by the way, and excuse the ignorance, but what is oekaki ?? Apart from a way to call your mate who's just poo'ed his pants .

QuickSilva(Posted 2006) [#8]
Smiff, Oekaki is Japanese for "scribble" or "doodle". Users can draw online and others can view and give their views on it. There are some very talented guys and gals doing some great work with the relatively underpowered paint tools that they are provided with. It`s great fun too. I`ve just joined one recently but have yet to submit something.

Jason.

Ryan Burnside(Posted 2006) [#9]
Those glasses realy stand out to me the lenses are very cool. Actualy it looks like the gradiation in my diet coke i'm drinking...

stayne(Posted 2006) [#10]
i have one going:

oekaki.strafed.net

Red Ocktober(Posted 2006) [#11]
I think I'm becoming addicted to this...

... and verrrry good at it too.

--Mike

stayne(Posted 2006) [#12]
looks like the subdomain redirect already took. try oekaki.strafed.net