A couple more pics from my game...

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/A couple more pics from my game...

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#1]
Here's our lovely player model showing off a few variations of her first outfit. Don't worry, we're going to have several outfit styles, each with different colors, and many hair styles, each with different colors. Also showing off the ability to add some facial art, to customize characters a bit more.

Our spicey redhead...ready to fight.

Here's one in the blue team version of outfit 1, with a different style of face paint. Body art can have any RGB color and has variable intensity, as well. She also has a smaller bust size in this shot...

puki(Posted 2006) [#2]
Hand the models over.

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#3]
Eh hem...you realise these are for a commercial project right?

Oh wait...so is the stuff in oblivion...

Seriously though, you guys will get to see them in action soon enough.

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#4]
Can we see some of the environments too? The models look great, by the way.

Ash_UK(Posted 2006) [#5]
OrcSlayer these pics look great :o) Any chance of seeing any video footage?

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#6]
JustLuke: Not until my artist finished some textures for the environments. Currently they are using placeholder textures.

Ash_UK: Thank you, and we'll have some footage to show off in the next few weeks, I hope.

Physt(Posted 2006) [#7]
Armed and perky! Great model, not crazy about the Kiss make-up. Scary belly button.

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#8]
Not sure what you mean about scary belly button...and the face paint is supposed to be tribalish...wasn't ever thinking about Kiss when I made it :-/

Genexi2(Posted 2006) [#9]
Hope they animate/flow as well as they look, would be a shame if they were stilted/stiff in their movement.

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#10]
Well, I have faith that with a little coaching on proper stances, my artist can make them move as good as they look.

Hope we don't dissapoint...

puki(Posted 2006) [#11]
Not until my artist ....

Is this the person I buy the models from?

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#12]
Geez, the guy hasn't even released his game yet, Puki, and you're already fishing to rip-off his models.

OrcSlayer(Posted 2006) [#13]
Puki: Probably not, since they were made for this project and are thus my property...

Torrente(Posted 2006) [#14]
Nice looking models. The Mike Tyson face tatoos add a lot of character, and in fact do look tribal-ish. :P

tsmpaul(Posted 2006) [#15]
Absolutely awesome looking gals. A real nice touch with the poses as well, they're not just standing there looking at the camera. Nice hilt on the sword, too.