Help needed

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Help needed

Xilvan(Posted 2006) [#1]
I need help to correct the dialogs for Age of Dreams...

I also need comment for the following graphics:

big10p(Posted 2006) [#2]
"And the award for Vague Post Of The Month goes to..."

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#3]
Which dialogs? and in which language you need them translated/spellchecked?

Graphics look nice, if possible add some grass to the terrain.

Xilvan(Posted 2006) [#4]
Thanks, i need to correct the english text so it have no spelling mistakes...

Rob Farley(Posted 2006) [#5]
From the screenshots I'd say the main character looks a little stiff and the ground texture is poor, very obvious repeating pattern

VP(Posted 2006) [#6]
Xilvan: My speeeling is pritty gud, send me the suorce and I'll take a look ;)

Baystep Productions(Posted 2006) [#7]
lol.. you guys are funny. In my opinion english and grammar are important for it. Bad grammer annoys me in games.

Besides that I agree with Rob, the textures are rather weak. Maybe your working on to low of a resolution. But I've seen this game before, are there any demos?

Xilvan(Posted 2006) [#8]
http://www.geocities.com/xilvansphere/index2.html

The game are nice and only a demo can make you decide if the game is good or bad...

The texture are 128X128 and i've made a great job making them...

Braincell(Posted 2006) [#9]
The textures are interesting if you look at them up close but if you look at them in that lower left shot, it looks like some sort of big big carpet. So if they were more homogenous, more seamless, less repetitive, less tiled, they would be better.

You have more than most people that make RPGs so good work.

clownhunter(Posted 2006) [#10]
Shouldn't the 'd' in dream be lower case and shouldn't it be turns and not turn?

Picklesworth(Posted 2006) [#11]
I really like the clean look of this game, but I agree that the main character is too stiff. Try throwing in some animations... it could work wonders.

I also agree that the ground is a bit plain. Some nice grass - not that horrible blurry stuff... could look great.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#12]
with a second texture layer on the terrain that is scaled diffrently you maybe could get rid off the repeating effect in an easy way.

Augen(Posted 2006) [#13]
"When an Angel's dream becomes a nightmare..." or you could go with "When an angel's dream becomes a nightmare..."