some models for sale.

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/some models for sale.

ckob(Posted 2005) [#1]
Friend of mine asked that I sell his models for him so I figured i'd throw them out here to this community as well so if you need anything like this feel free to buy them.

Sales are manually processed so it might take a few hours to get the package to you but no more then 8 hours.

http://www.banishedstudios.com/shop/

Dripht(Posted 2005) [#2]
Since I don't see any information about them in the link you provided, I'll ask here:

What formats do the models come in, I'd assume b3d is included, since your posting here, but what others? .x? .3ds? .ect...?

If I needed to, can I take and edit the models as I wish? Or even grab the textures alone and use them on something else?

It says only half of his models are pictured, what other models are included? They seem to all be of a medieval theme?

Meh, too many questions for a $15.00 model pack, I know.

ckob(Posted 2005) [#3]
They are all 3ds models and I believe there are 13-14 B3d models that are just ones converted from the 3ds models. They are all medieval themed for the most part but there are a few eastern buildings and I believe a stack of pipes but other then that yes they are all medieval themed.

Bot Builder(Posted 2005) [#4]
great initials there - "BS"

ckob(Posted 2005) [#5]
:( lol never really thought of that but oh well.

Matt McFarland(Posted 2005) [#6]
Did you make that website? It's simply amazing! I like the art, but since I have no use for 3d models I'll probably not be a customer :)

ckob(Posted 2005) [#7]
well honestly no a friend did the website and used simpleviewer to show off the model shots

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#8]
I only see a black rectangle.

Will(Posted 2005) [#9]
Would be cool to see some polycount stats on each model pictured, as well as texture resolution. Great site btw.

daaan(Posted 2006) [#10]
Some of those models are very top notch. I can't wait for pack 2?

Ross C(Posted 2006) [#11]
Do the models have interiors?

ckob(Posted 2006) [#12]
www.banishedstudios.com/store/

No the models do not contain interiors although that seems to be a populer request so the next model pack probebly will. We have moved our shop to a store front end so now everything is handled a little better, we have also finished our Christmas sale so now the model packs have been split up and prices raised.

Will: Model count between models is 400-900 no model is over 1k polygons.

danjo(Posted 2006) [#13]
no images.. :/