Free menu music

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Free menu music

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#1]
I know this has nothing to do with graphics. Please forgive me, but i thought since there are such helpful, kind hearted people out there who are willing to help other people as well as myself, i thought that the least i could do, was give away this piece of short menu music i have just created. I don't know what you're going to use it for (maybe not menu music) but it's here for FREE.
As i say, it's just a little gesture to everyone for all the help i have recieved of everyone :D

FREE menu music.mp3

Thanks again

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#2]
Hmmm, since it's nearly christmas, here's some more :D
Do whatever you want with them :)

FREE music 2.mp3

FREE music 3.mp3

FREE Racing music This is a very old piece i did months ago. It sounds a bit like F-zero music.

Okey, this is your last one :D

Raindrops at midnight.mp3 This is nice rock ballad tune. This was influenced by the "main theme" song of gitaroo man. Has anybody ever played it :D

Gitaroo man screenshot:

Great game ;D

Ross C(Posted 2005) [#3]
Thanks for the contributions man :D

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#4]
You are Very welcome. Like i say, it's the least i could do :D

Ferminho(Posted 2005) [#5]
Thanks Goldwing! They're all quite nice, I specially like Ignite (racing one) :)

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#6]
I'm glad you like them, and i hope you can find a good use for them. Enjoy :D

WendellM(Posted 2005) [#7]
Thanks. The menu music reminds me of early Ridge Racer games (that's a good thing <g>).

John Blackledge(Posted 2005) [#8]
Extremely high quality sounds!
What instruments/software are you using?

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#9]
I used different software for different ones. But the software i am using at present are Propellerhead reason and Cubasis :)

My tools:

Alesis SR-16 drum machine
Yamaha PSR-290 keyboard
Bass guitar
Fender stratocaster
Cubasis
Propellerhead Reason

WendellM(Posted 2005) [#10]
Oh, BTW, your bird avatar isn't showing up here, Goldwing. I can see it if I load it in its own window, but I just get a broken link icon in the forum itself. Possibly the site it's on doesn't allow linking like that (to outside sites). You might see it fine if you're on the hosting site, but perhaps no one else can (which is why I'm mentioning it).

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#11]
Hmmm, it seems to display ok for me, although there are times when it displays a broken link.
Might be time for a new avatar :D

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#12]
Thanks a lot! Some very nice tunes. I esp. like the ignite one, reminds me of malmsteen. Maybe the bach fugue thingy. Cheers.

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#13]
Hehe :D Thanks jfk
Actually malmsteen is one of my influences :)
Glad you like the tunes. Enjoy them :D

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#14]
Wow, cool, downlaoded archived, will see if they fit into any future games. The racing one is cool, that guitar sounds way better than most I've heard, is it real or just a clever synth ... no wait it's gotta be real, nice work! Ah I just read you like malmsteen, Vengeance anyone!

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#15]
Hehe, yup it's real :D
Thanks for the compliments Grey :)
Enjoy the tunes!

jkrankie(Posted 2005) [#16]
cheers, i've added that into my game as background music for my game.

cheers
charlie

http://www.charliesgames.co.uk

ICECAP(Posted 2005) [#17]
Goldwing, they music is great... i am just wondering how you recorded your slightly distorted guitar?

I have tried this before and recorded from the amp and got a really crap digital sound.

Just wondering how you managed such a nice quality recording?

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#18]
I recorded the guitar part using Guitar Port. It simulates real amps and gives you a very nice crisp clean vintage amp sound plus a range of stomp box effects :)

Check it out:www.guitarport.com

jkrankie - I am pleased that you have found a use for the music :)