Enemy Head

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Enemy Head

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hello people :)
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at this model and maybe give me some constructive feedback. I have only just started to get into 3D modelling. With this particular model, i was trying to create an enemy-type of head. If someone could take a look and give me some tips or advice i would be very grateful.

Here is the pic

Thankyou
Goldwing

Rob Farley(Posted 2005) [#2]
Page cannot be found.

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#3]
My sincere appologies :) I have it fixed now.

Thanks
Goldwing

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#4]
Hi, this has nothing to do with the enemy head above but, could you also comment on this little bowling scene i have just created.

Cheers
Goldwing

Tom(Posted 2005) [#5]
Give the Alien a less falic nose :P

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#6]
:) Yeah, i thought the nose looked wrong. I'll see if i can fix it :)
Are they any other bits of advice or modelling tips at all?
Thanks Tom for your response :)

Goldwing

ratking(Posted 2005) [#7]
Is this his chin or his neck?

Jay Kyburz(Posted 2005) [#8]
I love the bowling scene. I would recomend moving the primary light further away from the camera and up a little. It looks like a camera flash.

You could aslo move your secondary light around futher behind the objects and change its color a little.

Ferminho(Posted 2005) [#9]
Well I like the alien face - it's really ugly but that's a good thing, if you're planning to use it for a ugly alien. With good textures it could look really cool.

About the bowling scene, for some reason it feels a bit unnatural for me. Maybe the proportions, maybe the materials. I'd change the material of the bowling ball first, it looks too much plastic maybe.

Look, I found this photo
[img]http://www.freebowlingtips.com/images/43396_PRETTY%20BOWLING%20BALL.JPG[/img]

hope it helps you understand what I'm trying to say :)
For example the proportions and position of the fingerholes

And well, although it gives me this not-very-realistic feeling, the reflections look very good.

Robert Cummings(Posted 2005) [#10]
Tom, I don't think his nose looks like a penis. Phallic, is willy shaped.

Vulvic maybe? :)

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#11]
yeah, how about "labial".

Ice9(Posted 2005) [#12]
The eyes and head look great. the nose is labial though and
the mouth nocks a few IQ points of of the evil enemy. Full
lips add a degree of warmth and vulnerability to a face.
How about a thin lipped smirk.

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#13]
Goldwing, I dig the alien the way it is! The labial nose freaks me out....and aliens SHOULD freak me out. :) The bowling scene is nice too. Like one of the previous comments said maybe scooting the light away from the objects a bit might make it look nicer, not as intense. Keep the vagina nose on the alien!!

Naughty Alien(Posted 2005) [#14]
your alien nose looking like pussy...if there is no secret weapon behind it, change it in to something else :))

Ricky Smith(Posted 2005) [#15]
Hey it's an alien - maybe it is ! Gives a whole new meaning to the expression f*&%face !

Ash_UK(Posted 2005) [#16]
Hehehe :D Yup, its a female alien

octothorpe(Posted 2005) [#17]
I think the word you're looking for is "yonic."

Grey Alien(Posted 2005) [#18]
Amazing, I'm gonna wheel that out at parties for sure. I love yonic things.

big10p(Posted 2005) [#19]
Yonic???

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2005) [#20]
erm there is somthing odd about the head, I think its the nose.. have I not seen something looking like that some other place ? I just cant place it maby some one else could help me remember lol...

Robert Cummings(Posted 2005) [#21]
When your girlfriends ass looks the same as her head it's easy to get confused.