Looking for a unique Cartoonic/Comedic look for my

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Looking for a unique Cartoonic/Comedic look for my

Techlord(Posted 2005) [#1]
Multiplayer FPS Greedy Blastards. Characters, Guns & Ammo, Environments. Post your ideas and images here. Thanks.

Greedy Blastards is a slap-stick comedic Multplayer FPS/3PS in which Contestants enter an Arena to compete against one another. The objective is to collect/steal as many coins you can and 'bank' them for points. The only loser is the one who ends the round with 0 coins.

A variety of non-lethal weapons such Spud Launcher, Grease Gun, Glue Gun, Bubble Blaster, Freeze Ray, the Zapper will be at the players disposal. The weapons will temporarily stun players causing them to fumble some or all collected coins.

Contestants can submit a real-world mugshot of themeselves in which we generate comedic representation of their head and attach it to a body in-game.

Exaggerated Movement/Gestures/Facial Expressions and a Witty Announcer is supposed to make the game funny to watch and hear verses its simple run-of-the-mill FPS gameplay.

Oddball(Posted 2005) [#2]

Techlord(Posted 2005) [#3]
Oddball

looking good! thnx.

Vorderman(Posted 2005) [#4]
Heh cool, reminds me of Ren&Stimpy mixed with Itchy&Scratchy.

Techlord(Posted 2005) [#5]
Greedy Blastards is a slap-stick comedic Multplayer FPS/3PS in which Contestants enter an Arena to compete against one another. The objective is to collect/steal as many coins you can and 'bank' them for points. The only loser is the one who ends the round with 0 coins.

A variety of non-lethal weapons such Spud Launcher, Grease Gun, Glue Gun, Bubble Blaster, Freeze Ray, the Zapper will be at the players disposal. The weapons will temporarily stun players causing them to fumble some or all collected coins.

Contestants can submit a real-world mugshot of themeselves in which we generate comedic representation of their head and attach it to a body in-game.

Exaggerated Movement/Gestures/Facial Expressions and a Witty Announcer is supposed to make the game funny to watch and hear verses its simple run-of-the-mill FPS gameplay.

IPete2(Posted 2005) [#6]
Brill,

Keep it nice and simple, it sounds like a lot of fun Frank! Oh and I love the title! lol.

IPete2.

AdrianT(Posted 2005) [#7]
heh cool. I like the idea, would be a fun project for artists and gamers alike :)

Bob3d(Posted 2005) [#8]
hehe ...cool...

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#9]
Frank, Imade a mod for unreal tournament a few years back called 'pearman' which had a spud launcher and a glue gun. was quite fun to do

we also had a darts like in the pub game where you throw darts at oppponents, but ours exploded with alt fire.

we got it published in pc gamer and scored 67 percent

Techlord(Posted 2005) [#10]
Good to hear from you Ruz. Is this the Pearman Mod you're refering too?

Remember this Guy?