Free Blood Hill Base for games

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Free Blood Hill Base for games

CodeD(Posted 2005) [#1]

The text on the graphic basically explains everything.
oh, yeah I left out: compound boolean objects aka cg subtraction to make doorways, etc.
There's no texture map, sorry still in the works, i will make a mapped version and do-it-yourself skin for this availiable if anyone is interested.

Here are links to the model, availiable in .b3d or .3ds
If you want the original max model, all structures are seperate objects, let me know, email me, I'll hook you up.

you will have to copy and paste this url in a new window.
it's tripod so it sucks and isn't hot-linkable.
http://lordtwiggy.tripod.com/bloodhill.b3d
http://lordtwiggy.tripod.com/bloodhill.3ds

Does it suck?
You decide!!

CodeD(Posted 2005) [#2]
Alright, I know people are downloading this thing but, nobody has any comments? It's not nice to kiss and not tell!! ;)

GrahamK(Posted 2005) [#3]
Can't seem to download em ?

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#4]
Is this modeled after something already made, or did
you make it up?

CodeD(Posted 2005) [#5]
I made this completely from scratch. Like it says in the lower left window on the pic everything was box modelled, poly edited, etc., Not hard really.
It was 'inspired' though by the original Blood Gulch level from Halo 1, but it's quite different.

by the way, you have to copy and paste the link in a new window, you can't right click save, it's not hot-linkable cuz it'z tripod and tripod sucks. But, we don't have access to ftp out here in iraq.

GrahamK(Posted 2005) [#6]
Nope, still throws the file to the browser as ascii :(
Maybe if you put them both in a zip ?

daaan(Posted 2005) [#7]
I can't download it. zip/rar it?

puki(Posted 2005) [#8]
Looks more like a space ship to me - from the pictures. Maybe you should redo it as a space ship that transforms into a base when it lands.

CodeD(Posted 2005) [#9]
I just figured out how to properly map and export to b3d from max. I was having some problems with the mappings but, I've got it now. Map first, then render the texture. Heh! I'll be fixing it tonight and reposting it in a downloadable file.