Zombie Game - Main Character

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Zombie Game - Main Character

Raitsun(Posted 2005) [#1]
This is going to be the Player Character in the Zombie-Action Game i'm currently working on...
(I'll make a worklog in about a week)

when i'm ready with finetuning the model i will start texturing... trousers will be jeans, and what still looks like a sweatshirt will be a kind of college jacket.. you know.. this american jackets with white arms and the college football teams' name on the back...

looking forward to your feedback :]

ErikT(Posted 2005) [#2]
Pretty good but the legs look like a couple of poles in the front and perspective views; too slim and lack form, thighs especially. The hands, head and the folding in the clothes look nice.

So, college horror is it? Look forward to hearing more about it :)

PimpDaz(Posted 2005) [#3]
College horror

this guy looks like a jock, remember to add some nerds lol

ghost(Posted 2005) [#4]
Nice work.
I would be happy to create this kind of model myself, but I'm still learning ...
Just one thing : I think his legs are too long, but it's just my thought.

Cheers !

Raitsun(Posted 2005) [#5]
@Erik
I agree with you about the legs, i will fix that when texturing for the upper parts of the model is finished. Thanks for the feedback

@PimpDaz
Yes, that's exactly what i want to achieve. It will be very humoristic, kind of a parody to this old zombie-teenhorror-movies from the seventies.. combined with fifties flair and rock'n roll feeling :]

@blitzyyy
thanks,
they are not too long... i know because they have exactly the length of the reference's legs... they look like too long because they're too slim (like erik said) i will fix that as soon as possible

just started texturing the head:

ghost(Posted 2005) [#6]
Nice work here too.
Feel free to show us more :)

Ross C(Posted 2005) [#7]
Impressive so far!

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#8]
holy s... crap... dat guy is a frikkin scary zombie...

the eyes Rait... make em less lifelike... sorta like fish eyes... maybe a lil see thru... a lil grey...

right now they've got too much 'life' for a someone who just popped in from the dead...

... otherwise, looks great.

--Mike

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#9]
he looks way too human. zombie him up a bit. perhaps a bluey green tinge to his skin or something, white eyeballs etc.

Raitsun(Posted 2005) [#10]
it is no zombie... *drop* does he look like one? dammit..
it's the player... and of course the player will be a living.. thing (well, a human living thing). The ENEMYS are supposed to be zombies...