Freelancer in a Pinch

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Freelancer in a Pinch

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that if you have any odd-jobs or 3d/2d graphic work you need done, I'll quote you as low as I can go. I'm hurtin for the money, and I can't sell my body :P Hope to also have something worked out to release the now-collecting-dust 100+ texture pack soon. Thanks everyone!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#2]
should people contact you using the mail adress from your profile?

I would hire you but unfortunately I am still looking for some risk capital too. And I think you don't have the time to do things like "a complete map for 50$", so I better don't ask.

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#3]
Heh, Yeah, through e-mail would be best. All quotes are going to depend on model/texture specs and due date. The longer I have, the less it'll cost. The less polys, the lower the price, etc. But it's all relatively low, lol.

Beaker(Posted 2005) [#4]
Any pictures of previous work to get us excited?

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#5]
Besides my weapon pack, which you can see all of them at http://www.togamario.com/pack.html

Map Crafter Model Pack

One of my low poly characters rigged and posed.

A cloud I made from scratch, with my wacom.

A bot I did a conept for during one of my own projects.

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#6]
I like your metal pod concept, you should model and animate it.

Beaker(Posted 2005) [#7]
Nice stuff.

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#8]
Thanks Ruz and Beaker. I've spent a bit of money on conceptual training at this point, so I may try to break into that more, but I'm primarily modeling/texturing with some animation thrown in.

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#9]
UPDATE: I've been offered a job as sound technician for a local band, so I may be set. I thank everyone for their interest, though. Appreciate the help, and good luck with your projects!