3d Character Artist wanted for hire!

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/3d Character Artist wanted for hire!

ICECAP(Posted 2005) [#1]
The company i work for is looking at getting some high detail and low detail character models constructed for a game they are creating.

Is there anyone here that would be interested in creating moddels for them? They would pay per model. I am not sure how much yet, i guess the better the model the more they would pay.

If you are interested email me at ian@... with some pictures of the sorts of characters you have previously created and i will pass them on.

N(Posted 2005) [#2]
Are there any more details you can share? Like requirements such as animations, texture, polygon count, etc. so prior work that is similar can be sent?

ICECAP(Posted 2005) [#3]
I just asked...
The moddels dont have to be animated but they would need to rigged and in 3d studio format.
They can be supplied in straight x or similar format with just a running cycle and at rest cycle, but they would prefer them in max.
They want them textured (not sure what size, its for an mmorpg), and the characters have to be in futuristic mercenary style.
The poly count i would assume for the game moddels would be rather low 5,000 at max.
The high poly characters will be higher detal versions of the low detail ones, however they only require a couple of high detail ones.

The game is based in the future so the characters would have to look as if they are.