some modern weapons screenshots, take a look ;)

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/some modern weapons screenshots, take a look ;)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#1]
Some commenst would be nice, (thanks swift) I am interested to know if you are working on games that need these kind of weapons. Plz shout out so I know how many you are out there :)

Anyone in here with texturing skills intersted to texture these, let me know. You get the weapons for free if you do the good job....

UPDATED:

sswift(Posted 2005) [#2]
Those look quite nice, and I'm sure they'll look great when textured.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#3]
Thanks for comment swift :)

Beaker(Posted 2005) [#4]
Very nice indeedy. Good modelling.

ckob(Posted 2005) [#5]
nice work The only one that looks funny is the second from the bottem on the left side. that looks like an m16 but then it kind of looks like you put the front of a m60 on it with the carrying handle and the tripod. I'm not sure if your going for realistic/fantasy type weapons and if so then that guns kool but the tripod would be mounted on the forarm not the actual barrel. Awesome work so far I like the rest of em

maximo(Posted 2005) [#6]
>Those look quite nice, and I'm sure they'll look great when textured.

Texturing is an art I forgot how to do good, I became sucky at it. Would you be interested in texturing swift ;) You get the weapons for free if you do the good job...

sswift(Posted 2005) [#7]
Maximo:
What happened to the guy who did the textures for your swords and daggers?

As for me, I don't have time to play around with texturing stuff right now. And besides, I hate uv-unwrapping. It's such a pain in the ass! :-)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#8]
We work on the other stuff ;) he's not so into texturing this right now :D

I'm looking for someone to help me texture these ;) I do the uws that is the least worry ;)

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#9]
really nice models. I would do the texturing if I wasn't so damn busy at work.

Kryzon(Posted 2005) [#10]
maximo, what program did you use to model these guns?

Oh, and i liked all the guns, specially that one in the top left. It looks modern or something.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#11]
are you planning on compiling a collection pack of modern weapons similar to your fearsome looking battle axes and broadswords in the Medieval Weapons Pack...

--Mike

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#12]
reminds me of the OICW aka xm27 of H&K:
http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm
Probably some kind of sequel.

Realm Master(Posted 2005) [#13]
.........................................!

maximo(Posted 2005) [#14]
>are you planning on compiling a collection pack of modern weapons similar to your fearsome looking battle axes and broadswords in the Medieval Weapons Pack...

I will try :)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#15]
about the futur looking gun its F2000

lots of images of it here:

http://images.google.se/images?q=f2000&hl=sv&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

Kryzon(Posted 2005) [#16]
nice :D

maximo(Posted 2005) [#17]
updated*