New stuff :)

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/New stuff :)

HNPhan(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hey guyz, long time no post :-D

Just wanted to post some stuff Ive done in the past months while working on MOH4:European Assault

I have other matte painting, but since MOH4 hasnt been released yet, I cant post any of the stuff, but eventually I will

LarsG(Posted 2005) [#2]
wow.. I don't know exactly what I'm looking at, but I think it's sexy!! :p

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#3]
it looks to me like a couple of floating cities.

Very nice indeed.

EOF(Posted 2005) [#4]
Striking to look at. The tone and colouring give the image a certain 'mood'.
Would also make a wonderful desktop backdrop. Top marks.

Stevie G(Posted 2005) [#5]
Looks completely sureal ( what are they meant to be?) Always liked the moh series though ( apart from the dogs driving tanks and hunting you with machine guns / some robot guy giving you hauners on ps2 farce ) .... The one in nam was terrible so hopefully this will get the series back on track.

DH(Posted 2005) [#6]
wow!

One word says it all!

HNPhan(Posted 2005) [#7]
thanks guyz

the MOH franchise has been going down in the past years if this one doesnt do better, its gonna be big trouble...

BTW if anyone ever wants to join our EA montreal team as Programmer, just give me a call, I can set you up :D

Uber Lieutenant(Posted 2005) [#8]
Riven (Myst 2) meets Sleepy Hollow. Nice painting, there!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#9]
Very nice. Kind of surreal impressionism. I'd like to have this as a picture on a wall.

Caff(Posted 2005) [#10]
Bloody nice! Do you have a large version I can put on my desktop?

HNPhan(Posted 2005) [#11]
I have the 1300pix width version, but its at work so ill post it on monday

Wiebo(Posted 2005) [#12]
Nice! You have to wonder where the water for the waterfall is coming from though.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#13]
are you talking about Man of Honor? If so how does this picture integreate in MOH universe?

Ross C(Posted 2005) [#14]
Man, for one brief second there, i thought that was a blitz screenie :o)

HNPhan(Posted 2005) [#15]
eheh ya but since the big rock is floating, I thought I could get away with it ;)

Max: its Medal of Honor, this picture is not related to it since the game is not shipped yet, so Im not allowed to put anything yet. This pic was done while waiting for beta testers to find new bugs...

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#16]
relly nicely done. good to see a blitzer working on a big title.

Orca(Posted 2005) [#17]
That looks uber ^_^