all weapons screenshot

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/all weapons screenshot

maximo(Posted 2005) [#1]
Here is the whole thing:

I got the bigger screen where more details can be seen on the weapons but dont know how to post it here withouth turning it into image :)

cut&paste to see more details :)
[http://www.tridinaut.com/preview/medr6b.jpg]

fredborg(Posted 2005) [#2]
You forgot a trifork :D Looks good.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#3]
Hi Fred, no idea what trifork is :) I could imagine but am not sure :)

fredborg(Posted 2005) [#4]
The thing this dude has in his hand:image

It's really called a trident or three-pronged fork...

maximo(Posted 2005) [#5]
Ahh :)

Never thought about it. Perhaps in version 2.0 of this pack if this sells at all :D

Are you interested in this pack?

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#6]
Might I suggest adding a morning star as well?

and maybe a flail (a two handed morning star)?

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#7]
actually, I don't see any two-handed or bastard swords in there either (unless you've scaled them down).

more suggestions:
Main Gauche
Rapier
Stiletto
Sling
Bola
Mattock
Wakizashi
Tanto
Katar
Loads more

DH(Posted 2005) [#8]
Just sell the damn thing already! Some of us need to save some time in development already with pre-made weapon packs!

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#9]
LoL, Ouch, you're killin' my pack ;) Looks great though. Would it be sad if I bought these too?

ErikT(Posted 2005) [#10]
Yay, a Cloud sword. How 'bout some nunchucks?

_PJ_(Posted 2005) [#11]
I would like to see the flails, morning satrs and maces as mentioned above, but also, really some 'magical' versions of these, swords, bows, axes and shields. Lots more shields...

I am very interested and would like to know a little more about how to order this pack.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#12]
Check out the website:

www.tridinaut.com

soon you will be able to buy it, there is some work left on exporting to different 3d formats.

If enough people buy this pack and enough people request new items, we might build those. But right now this is what we got.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#13]
Tyler you are welcomme to buy them if you have need for them in your games ;)

Kryzon(Posted 2005) [#14]
hey maximo, how did you make the scratches in the textures of your weapons? I tried to make that in photoshop but i wasn't succesful....

maximo(Posted 2005) [#15]
Hey rafael, skins were made by a french guy knows as Djagg. He's master at creating skins and there is nothing really that I can teach you about it. Your best chanse at learning to skins like that is to buy the pack and study the textures he has created for the weapons. If requested buyer can get pdf file with all the layers and then understand the proccess behind creation of the textures ;)

Kryzon(Posted 2005) [#16]
ok, i'll see if i'll buy it.

awesome pack by the way. You both are extremely talented.

sswift(Posted 2005) [#17]
You should post more detailed pictures, showing the weapons at an angle, and with a wireframe overlay. Because as it is, is is impossible to tell how many polygons they have, or whether the blades of some are simply two sided flat polygons with a texture, or what.

The weapons are all very nice btw.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#18]
>whether the blades of some are simply two sided flat polygons with a texture, or what

They are not that you can trust me on that ;) I invested months modeling 53 weapons and I am not about modeling 2 side polygons with textures ;) If my partner is reading this perhaps he can see the value of more screenshots ;)

JKP(Posted 2005) [#19]
Wow those weapons are amazing. Where do you get reference images from? I tried searching the Internet but I can't find good pictures anywhere.

But I do think there are some popular RPG weapons missing such as the Flamberge which would put me off buying it.

Are you going to release a similar pack with lots of different types of armour?

maximo(Posted 2005) [#20]
>Are you going to release a similar pack with lots of different types of armour?

That depends on you my friend ;) If you and other that need these kind of weapons decide to buy this pack and support us, we very well may make a pack that you are suggesting. If there is no big interest then... well you get the point ;)

TroM(Posted 2005) [#21]
I would buy more medieval things... armors, other weapons, anything medieval :)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#22]
buy this first then :)

TroM(Posted 2005) [#23]
I did

maximo(Posted 2005) [#24]
thanks customer :)