medieval pack - 50 models

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/medieval pack - 50 models

maximo(Posted 2005) [#1]
About 50 models for you to play with and use in your indie productions. Affordable price plus hi quallity low res models and skins and you gotta have this if you are working on medieval game :)

GfK(Posted 2005) [#2]
What are the other 37 models of? Any characters?

maximo(Posted 2005) [#3]
There are more interesting swords, axes, daggers, did I mention more swords then some maces, hammers and also some swords ;)

For this pack there are no characters, even this pack has taken me and partner of mine 2-3 months of work on weekends and after real work work.

If the packs we are putting together right now go well you can expect to see character pack later on :)

GfK(Posted 2005) [#4]
Damn. Got any swords?

Seriously tho - weapons aren't the hardest thing in the world to make models of. You should consider making animated characters. They'd probably generate far more interest.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#5]
heheh Yes I got a few swords here ;)

Ofcourse they would generate more far more interests. However this is what we plan to offer right now :) I know it's easy to make weapons but if you are programmer testing ideas and trying to get artists people interested in your project you must have something to show them. If you spend all your time on modeling, unwraping and making quallity textures with skils you dont have it's gonna take a forever to reach this quallity :)

You may also be a group of people working on next medieval MMRPG or something in that style and the artist you got did a crapy job on weapons. If you wanna be able to compete with another medieval games you must have good graphics. :)

Enough ranting, this pack is out soon and who ever needs it he will be able to get it :)

Rook Zimbabwe(Posted 2005) [#6]
Much nicer than mine on turbosquid... How many polys per sword/spear?

maximo(Posted 2005) [#7]
It's from 200 and more but none is above 1000 poyls.

_PJ_(Posted 2005) [#8]

Affordable price plus hi quallity low res models and skins

Which is?

I mean at the moment, affordable has a very very specific meaning for me and that is even quite different forom Ms. Malice's understanding of the word :)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#9]
No more then the number of models included in the pack but also probly no less then that. Hopefully that is affordable to Ms. Malice ;)

Amon_old(Posted 2005) [#10]
I'd like to buy it. I need an exact price. I suck at 3d stuff and even a simple sword is to much for me.

How much?

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#11]
>> "I suck at 3d stuff and even a simple sword is to much for me."
Woo! Join the club!

puki(Posted 2005) [#12]
These look nice

maximo(Posted 2005) [#13]
Thanks puki!

And to answer Amon. It's 1$ per textured model.

ckob(Posted 2005) [#14]
why dont you just say the price?

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#15]
50 bucks?

maximo(Posted 2005) [#16]
I'm appologize. The price for the medieval pack will be set at minimum 50$ and no higher then 70$. As it looks now it will be 50$...

N(Posted 2005) [#17]
While I have no use for the pack itself (considering I can do this all myself), these are very well made and I'd recommend them for anyone who can't get their own media (and of course is making a 3D medieval game).

_PJ_(Posted 2005) [#18]

I'm appologize. The price for the medieval pack will be set at minimum 50$ and no higher then 70$. As it looks now it will be 50$...

Cool! I may be very interested in the near-ish future :)

maximo(Posted 2005) [#19]
> Cool! I may be very interested in the near-ish future :)

I sure hope so :)

Thanks to all for feedback and comments :)

scribbla(Posted 2005) [#20]
nice work :)